+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome to the site, CHI! ColoSprings is a great place. We sure do have a lot of members from Colorado. How odd. Are there billboards I don't know about?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome Sarah, CJester, and Joanne.

Sarah - there's no way CNN is ever going to let Anderson go imo. Which sucks for The Mole, but is great for Saturday morning CNN watching.

Joanne - Co. Springs is beautiful. I'm only an honorary resident of Colorado, though.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Leo
    Premium Member
    Been a while since I said welcome to all the new members - so to all the new members!

Thanks for the Warm Welcome all....Colorado is a great place. Left it once.....but never again, have a great weekend all.
    Play Nice Kids

Nina Mac
    Hi from another Southern Belle from Mississippi.
    My name is Nina and I am 57 years of age and a lover of music.
    I work for the State of Mississippi Breast and Cervical Cancer Program. We target uninsured, underinsured and underserved women in Mississippi
    giving them free access to health care regarding female issues.
    I have no children, one dog and 15 cats (backyard)
    Anyone want one? They are free....
    I have just become a huge Clay Aiken fan. His voice has just blown me away and I can't wait for him to put a CD out there. I didn't not watch the 1st Idol and only started watching this one because of all the hoopla at work. What a class act! Good luck, Clay....I'll be rooting for you.

Nina Mac

Welcome, Nina Mac!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome to the FORT Nina Mac.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

to the FoRT, all you new peeps!
    Everyday's a party around here, I hope you have a blast.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

all new FORT members!

Hi! I've been a lurker at FORT following The Bachelorette/Bachelor, Joe M. and Mr. Personality. I really enjoy the wit of the folks on the board, so I'd like to introduce myself, join the gang, and stay.

Name: Redney

Fav Reality TV Shows: Bachelor/ette (esp. now that BOB is the new Bachelor!!), Joe Millionaire, American Idol 1. Gosh, I also get easily sucked into the train wrecks pretty easily: Mr. Personality and Temptation Island. Sorority/Fraternity Life (why on EARTH does Nicole pine for loser Tim?) I'm into pretty much anything on TLC and the Discovery Channel: Trading Spaces, Trauma: Life in the ER, Real Detectives, and that motocycle shop one with the ~crazy~ father! I'm also a big fan of the "story" shows: Biography, Behind the Music and True Hollywood Story.

Fav Nonreality TV Shows: The Simpsons, South Park, Insomniac, ER, The Daily Show, and the nightly Colin Quinn current events show - hilarious! Sex and the City, Six Feet Under, Sopranos. Loved Oz, but 'tis no more. Seinfield reruns.

Hobbies: Skiing (until I tore my ACL a few weeks ago on the last ski day of the season - arrgh!), sailing, river kayaking, reading, drinking wine and fun cocktails. Wanna-be gardener.

Living in sin with the best guy in the world who tolerates (and, I think, secretly enjoys) my reality TV choices. Our "kid" is our much beloved kitty cat.

That's about all!
    Last edited by redney; 05-19-2003 at 08:14 PM.
    Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action. (Goethe)

+ Reply to Thread