+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 303 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi! I'm new

Hi, I am new here. I just came from a very hostile board and am looking for a group of nice people to interact with. I am in the legal field and have various interests, including movies, television, reading, music, current events. I am married and am taking a hiatus from work right now, and am enjoying the "housewife" role, cooking and baking and taking care of the family. That's it for now. I am looking forward to become a regular on this forum.

Hi there everyone,
    My name is Nancy and I'm new here. We recently left AOL and I've been lurking in the internet looking for a new place to post.
    I love reality TV, used to be a member of the Deadpool which is sadly not running this Surviver.
    I'm married, to a man who hates reality TV. Have 2 cute little girls, 2 jobs, 5 pets. and loads of dirty laundry.

This looks like a fun group
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Newbie
    Just wanted to say hi, I am new!

missme
    just wanted to say hi. I will probably just lurk and read, but I didn't want to appear rude.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    hey.. I just joined a couple of weeks ago.. Nica to get to know you people.
    ANyway.. Im an Asian. Came from the land known as Singapore and Im still in my teens..
    18 to be exact.
    I thrive on reality tv shows altho. much to my disappointment they have limited reality shows featured to locals here.
    The updated ones are only TAR and Survivor..
    Temptation Island2 is still delayed due to many programmes taking over its tv slot..
    Im patient and get my news online.. see ya around
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Queen of all boards
    Name: Surfer
    Occupation: Queen of any and all message boards pertaining to The Bachelor
    Interests: I have an interest in making sure there are interesting things available for intelligent people to read, thus my presence here.
    Marital Status: Married, no kids
    Pets: 2 cats

Hello John, We would like to introduce our Royal Self to you...We are very glad we found this place, as we were not aware that our presence was required on yet another board. We must admit, this obsession with such a frivolous television show is getting out of hand. We are barely able to keep track of all the citizens, it seems they are seeking refuge in all cracks and crevices available to them. Kudos though, on a very well plotted piece of real estate.
    Life is a game, play hard.

Re: Introduce Yourselves!

I never did this when I initially found y'all, so here goes:

Name: Holly
    Interests: Reading, watching TV, SHOPPING, changing my hair color every other week (lately!)
    Marital Status: Married, no kids, almost 10 years
    Pets: 1 cat, 2 dogs

I just used John's initial post as a guide. If there's anything else (within reason) that you just can't live without knowing, pm me!

BaBy DiVa
    Hello to everyone! I am new to the boards and I have already had a blast reading everyone's posts! I am 25 years old, single (but always looking), and I live in NW Arkansas. I have the best job in the world working as a customer service coordinator for a large vendor in this area. My hobbies are traveling, dancing, working out, and watching tv of course!

I'm thrilled to have found this site! I love it!

FORT Newbie
    Hi Everyone!
    I have been soooo confused. Didn't know that we had to re-register, that this is not part of ez board anymore. Anyways - here's my info:

Name: Gloria
    Age: 42 - I feel like I am still 25 mentally but physically, I am feeling 42.
    Occupation: stay at home mom. I was laid off from a major airline after 9/11.
    worked in all kinds of positions for 15 years.
    Interests: rock climbing (16 years minus a few for pregnancies)
    Marital Status: 14 years
    Pets: allergic to cats and dogs.
    Kids: 2 girls (5 and 2.5)
    Favorite Reality TV Shows: Amazing Race, Survivor, and just started watching the Bachelor this season.
    Favorite TV Shows: SATC

Look forward to posting with all of you!

Hiiiiiiiii...

I just got invited to this board by my CTV Board pal Agree2Disagree who I call A2D2.
    I'm Katie.
    I'm from AZ.
    I like Court TV for my only reality show really.
    EXCEPT I am a HUGE fan of Trading Spaces.

Nice to meet you all!
    meeeoooooooooowwwwwwwwww!

Oh, and mom to 3 kitties: Mia, Buddy and Ernie who is most frequently referred to as Snoopy.

+ Reply to Thread