+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 303 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome, drkim! That's a lotta dog poop.

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by John
    Sorry, drkim! That's pretty funny, though! Also, since you're a Chemistry professor, shouldn't your screen name be drchem (oooh, clever...)? Okay, I'll be quiet now...

Great work with the dogs, by the way!

John, be nice, or drkim will send one of her dogs to pee on your computer!

Last edited by bloonman; 05-04-2003 at 07:03 PM.
    "I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

drchem!

Originally posted by John
    No shit! Ummm actually.....

Well I've learned in many ways my foster dogs are better than my college students. Their mommies don't call me and yell at me when I fail their precious child, they don't ask me to "make a man out of them" when the semester is over, they don't ask me for drinks, they don't make prank calls, they don't break into my office looking for the final exam's answer sheet, and they are housebroken!!! (Yes I had one student wet themselves when I ignited a bomb once)
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Cubs - Red Sox...woohoo!
    Greetings, all!

I've been lurking for a couple of months...mainly AI2...although with AR4 coming up...will be lingering on.

Appreciate the forum rules muchly...somewhat of a sanctuary from some of the other boards...

Happy TulipTime John! We're celebrating our own Tulip Festival here in Ottawa, Ontario.

Welcome, Pbug, and thanks! Tulips are great. I'll be happy when the traffic dies down again, though.

to all our newest FORTers!

Princess
    Wow! So many new faces!! & all of you!

new Fort members!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I've been posting on here for a few months now but just getting around to doing this.
    I'm probably the oldest person on here!!
    My name is Bobbi and I'm 50-nineteen with 3 kids and have 8 grand kids. Soon will have a great-grandson to add to the mix.
    I live in a small town in Indiana. Used to live in California and boy, do I miss it!!
    My favorite musical group is Metallica but I love all kinds of music. I'm a big baseball fan. Also enjoy football, basketball (after all, I'm a Hoosier), figure skating and most other sports.
    I'm divorced (for 8 years) for the 2nd time and have retired. Used to be a bookkeeper/office manager.
    Also, I used to work as a recorder and researcher for a prestigious antiques auction in southern California. My dream job!!
    I love almost all reality tv shows. Mr. Personality is one I can't stand. Too creepy for me!
    My favorites include: Big Brother, Survivor, The Amazing Race, Nashville Star, American Idol, etc.,etc.,etc.
    I love this site!! You people are great.

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread