+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 303 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome, Dom!

And happy birthday tomorrow!

I feel very out of place, but I never introduced myself when I joined because . . . I don't know. So, because I'm so self-richeous, I'm going to take the time to now . . .

Name: Colby (I go by my middle name, Levi)

Birthday: June 16

Marital Status: take a guess

Fave Reality TV Shows: I watch 'em all, but I LOVE: American Idol,
    Big Brother, Survivor, The Mole, and 1 I wish they would bring back that I loved: Murder in Small Town X . . .

Interests: I love to act. It's just a lot of fun to go up there and have people take time to come see you, and at times to make people laugh or make people think. It's also a lot of fun to meet new people who enjoy the same things you do. I also love to sing. You can imagine, how orgasmic musical theatre is for me . . . J/K!!!

Fave non-reality shows: NewsRadio & Less Than Perfect (HUGE Andy Dick fan!), Wanda At Large, Will & Grace, Comedy Central Presents (any stand up comendy show), and others . . .

Name: Bob
    Interests: AI, 1 and 2 (1 was the best) Kelly Clarkson, great www message boards like the FORT!
    Marital Status: Single, no kids but I love em!
    Pets: nope

Yall have a great board here! I am a major fan of Kelly and Clay! See ya on the boards!

Welcome, Levi! That's right, the Wanda-lover!

I never saw Murder in Small Town X, but I doubt they'll bring it back after the winner of the last one died so shortly after winning. Kind of a bummer for the series.

Welcome, clays_nation!

Missouri, surprised you're not a fan of Survivor, with Heidi on it.

Originally posted by John
    Welcome, clays_nation!

Missouri, surprised you're not a fan of Survivor, with Heidi on it.
    John: I really got into the first Survivor then I missed all the others! I watched a few shows of the Amazon Survivor but I just don't have much time to devote to lots of shows so AI is my main addiction. lol

I learned right here on the FORT about Nashville Star and watched it for the first time last week! I really enjoyed it so I will watch the final tonight and kick myself for not being there from the beginning!

The finale of Nashville Star tonight is going to be awesome. The talent those final 3 have is amazing. I'm pulling for Buddy!

Name: Patty

Interests: Obviously I don't have enough of them because I'm chosing to waste lots of my free time surfing the web.

Marital Status: Married, 2 kids

Pets: 1 cat

Oh yeah, nice site!!

Welcome, Splatty! With 2 kids, a hubby, and a cat, you've got plenty of interests

Name: Kim

Occupation: Chemistry professor and educational researcher - however currently spent one year at an animal sanctuary near Estes Park Colorado

DOB: June 12th

Hobbies: competitive ballroom, latin, swing and country dancing

Interesting facts (maybe): Lived one year in St. Petersburg Russia, speak French and Russian, trained in classical music 12 years, have national awards for music theory (can't sing worth crap but have a good ear for music), love ballet

Pets: 4 dogs for a combined weight of 22 pounds (Chihuahuas and 1 maltese), very active in animal rescue and adoptions. I've had 182 dogs and cats come through my foster home, and found them new homes. My unfinished basement is set up as a kennel - my dogs get the main floor to themselves!

I don't watch much TV, don't even have cable. I'm a sci-fi geek, loving all things Startrek and Lord of the Rings. I love to travel and have been to 8 countries so far. I love to read fiction (Corwell, Clancy, Peirs Anthony, Crichton).

I think the FORT is great fun and has a huge variety of people here.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

+ Reply to Thread