+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 303 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Hello all.
    I'm a factory worker from Ohio. My fav reality shows are Survivor and Fear Factor. I love watching what people will eat for fifty thousand dollars. It would take more than that for me.
    A family member told me about this sight and it is right down my alley. I love movies and tv.
    My favorite genre of movies is horror and i haven't found one yet that is scary. I seen stupid but not scary. If someone could suggest a good one I would love to hear about it.

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Originally posted by lilleah4
    My favorite genre of movies is horror and i haven't found one yet that is scary. I seen stupid but not scary. If someone could suggest a good one I would love to hear about it.
    Welcome, lilleah - I feel the same way about horror movies. I assume you saw "Sixth Sense." It wasn't scary either, but a good psychological thriller.

I'm a good girl, I am! missinLA's Avatar
    Name: Stephanie
    Interests: writing, traveling, tap dancing, looking at furniture I can't afford, watching old movies, going to ball games, collecting old books, singing badly in the shower
    Marital Status: none
    Pet: rock (allergies)

Hi all. I joined a couple weeks ago but didn't realize there were a million threads, including this one (baby steps). I'm always dying to talk to someone about AI2 after the shows, but my friends are anti-reality TV. When Carmen and Clay nearly kissed, I couldn't take it anymore and set out to find some reality TV watchers online. Lo and behold, I found Lobeck and the crew. I check in whenever my busy schedule permits. Thanks for having me!

Originally posted by lilleah4
    The creepiest movie I've seen is The Others. The whole ambiance of that movie made my skin crawl! Twas also very classy in style.

Welcome, lilleah4 and missinLA!

I think a lot of us are here because our families and friends wouldn't indulge our endless fascination with reality TV...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by John
    I think a lot of us are here because our families and friends wouldn't indulge our endless fascination with reality TV...
    Um, yep...that's me in a nutshell!

Welcome to all the new FORT members!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

all new FORT members!

I was just in here 5 days ago, and already so many new members!
    Welcome lucky, tracylee, gracie, greenflute (even though it seems like I know you already from your posts!), circe and lilleah!
    Have fun!

Hello!
    This is the Blue Meanie signing on!

Home Town: Colorado Springs, CO
    Interests: Freelance trash collection--separation and analysis

Hope this place is as fun as it looks!
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome to the FORT BlueMeanie!

Glad to have another representative from Colorado here! (I'm not an official resident, just an honorary member)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread