+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 303 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

OK, I'm Doctor Mosby, a guy, 37 years old, married 15 years, no kids, 1 cat and 2 house rabbits - I live in Orange County, California, I work for a giant megacorporation as a computer programmer, still trying to finish my Master's Degree in Computer Science - I'm a rabid fan of Big Brother and American Idol - my interests include Toastmasters, going to the movies, trying to get caught up on classic literature (all the stuff I was supposed to read in high school and college but didn't), listening to punk rock and new wave music.
    "It takes grace to play the second fiddle well" - The Fall, "Strife Knot"

Just dropping in to send out a big to all of the new members.

Hope you all enjoy your stay at the FORT. It's a fun and friendly place to hang around!

Well I've never really posted here so I'll do so now. My name is Doctor Zaius, and I am an eldery orangutan. I enjoy stubbornly denying the possibility that I am descended from humans, as well as long walks on the beach that usually end with shocking imagery such as a statue of liberty. Finally, my favorite TV shows are The Amazing Race and Survivor.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

hi all. i'm deep. i love reality tv but i live in singapore so can only catch a few . my faves are tar, american idol, survivor and the bachelor, strictly in that order. the show i just don't get that the channels here keep airing is 'meet my folks'!
    its great to see so many fans on this site and i love the discussions. happy happy.

Welcome, Deep and Zaius!

Welcome to all the fresh faces in here. Glad to have you around.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

everyone (Deep, Dr. Zaius, Dr. Moseby, karebear, Suxie, Crystal, bdawg, and others).

Thanks for helping us hold down the FoRT!

Leo
    Premium Member
    to all the new members - you'll enjoy your time here.

FORT Regular
    Wow, I've been posting comments for about two weeks, and I never found my way to this site. I was so happy to read about some of the people I see everyday, and whose comments I read with so much interest. I have to say;this is a fun place to be.
    I'll introduce myself very quickly, I haven't done that yet.
    I'm a female, right now I live in Canada, but I'm Swiss. I came here because of my studies, which is Music, but also I have to learn English, and that's another reason why I enjoy this place so much, because I benefit from all of you, your language, your expressions!!!! I'm 26 years old and almost married (coming up soon, yeeeeeeey)
    that's all, any questions, just ask
    It's a pleasure to be here!!!

I'd never guess you were learning English... your post is one of the better written ones I've read

welcome to the FORT
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread