+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 302 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

HI GUYS

Mokka here - I'm the notorious poster that got censored @ the ABC boards and you know what, I decided to find a better place to hang so here is moi and look forward to talking about all the lovely hos (am I allowed to say that or not) that do or don't make it to the next round! :slobber

FORT Fanatic

Roshi Star in the HOUSE!!!

I too departed ABC after Mokka's and My posts started getting removed...Sad, but true! I am totally looking forward to chatting with all you guys about the Bachelor and "other stuff". I know it will be an awesome time!

GraniteCityGuy
    I got banned from the ABC bachelor board as well. Just happy to find this site with a few friends from over there.

FORT Newbie
    Hi everyone I actually changed to this site b/c everyone was getting kicked off of ABC's...So hi to everyone...I love the bachelor and survivor this is my first time watching them and i am addicted :0)
    Kristen

PKeeper
    Name: Stew
    Interests: Reading, carpentry, reality TV (survivor -- I have seen every episode starting with S1, TAR -- also every episode, Trading Spaces), nintendo 64

Marital Status: Married, 16 years, three kids -- all boys
    Pets: 1 hamster now, during the warmer months we will also have a variety of bugs, frogs, worms, turtles, etc... (see above -- three boys)

I have been monitoring these forums for a couple of weeks. Looks like a friendly and diverse bunch.

Name: skey14
    Interests: moving away from Springfield Missouri!!
    Marital Status: Single mom if a 14 year old girl
    Pets: 2 cats, rusty (who thinks he is a dog) and Emma( who just wants to be left alone, so we call her Greta Garbo)

can i have a venti mokka frap no whip

Name: mokka aka mokkachino

Occupation: Ringleader of very bad things and the other thankless job of remodeling our friggin' house (I didn't sign up for this what a nightmare)

Interests: BAJA CA, CABO, VEGAS, HAWAII, PROVENCE, ITALY, Movie buff, tv junkie, BACHELOR, BUFFY, ALIAS, SOPRANOS, MIND OF A MARRIED MAN, kickboxing

Marital Status: married to one hell of a guy with a 2 yr. old precocious daughter

Weaknesses: Hugh Jackman, Josh Hartnett, margarita on the rocks w/salt - petrone; chick films and most of all my little mokka junior (awwwww)

Hello all, I just happen to stumble on this site via search engine.... And whats weird that I happen to be a member on another site similar to this but slighty different... But I do like the custom avatar's which is a definte plus!
    so I will be lurking around posts....So I just wanted to say sup!

Agree2Disagree
    G'morning,
    New to the board and I thought I would say Hello to all you posters!
    Hope to have some great conversations, laffs, and just a good time with you all...

Agree2Disagree
    Thanks....I guess I forgot to tell a little about myself
    Well.....Im a Female 30 year old, from Ontario Canada
    I have 2 beautiful, healthy, loving children....
    I love bachelor this year and that was the reason I come to this site..however I do watch Survivor, it's just not as interesting this year as it was the last few years.

again Im glad i found this site...and am looking forward to posting with you all!

+ Reply to Thread