+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 303 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Originally posted by Denise Atkisson
    I'm Denise Atkisson from Alabama, near the Talladega Superspeedway... My motto? I have 2; first, I Did Not Join This Forum To Make Life Long Friends, #2 Life is Grrrreeeeaaaatttt! Then you wake up!!!
    Hey there, Denise. Birmingham (yes, Alabama) by way of California here. Welcome. If AI2 and Married by America are what y'all are interested in, you "came" to the right place.

As for your statement that you didn't join FoRT to make lifelong friends--Hey, that's cool. Whatever works for you.

It wasn't too long ago that I lurked on this 'board then shyly posted a message venting my frustration about Zora from Joe Millionaire. I thought I'd write one message, come back and see who agreed or disagreed with me, and then I'd be gone.

Well, (as Al Pacino): Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULLED ME BACK IN.

And, now, here I am, 200+ posts later.

Am I saying you have to make a lifelong friend (or two) at the FoRT? Nope.

Am I telling you that I'm surprised at the number of other folks I've run up against on this 'board that may become lifelong friends--online or otherwise? Yep.

Just my two cents, though.

Hope you keep out from under the bad weather we're having today.

Best,

phat32
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

We're the FORT cult. Now, be a good boy and drink your koolaid, phat. The comet's almost here.

Welcome, Denise!

FORT Fogey
    Hi everyone. This messageboard looks like it's a lot of fun. Hope to contribute loads.

just wanted to pop in and welcome all the new people. and, i agree with you, phat. i would have never found the fort had it not been for joe millionaire. and, after just a few posts, i was completely hooked. - after seeing how everyone has pulled together and is helping with the lindsey situation, i am amazed at the warmth and kindness of the people here. you may not make lifelong friends, but you are definitely in good company.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Welcome, Deep Dish.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome Deep Dish!

I like your "handle"
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Nightstalker
    I guess I should introduce myself - I'm Nightstalker, the webmaster of the Jerry Bruckheimer >>> Get Ready To Rock! fan site. I'm 19 years of age and I live in southern Sweden. I'm a huge movie buff, an addict videogamer and I like to write novels, scripts and what not. The rest is classified top secret.

Welcome, Nightstalker!

Princess
    and LilLisaLou, SCRUMPOT, Mel12, HeyNah17, abstractedxXxx, Snowbie, PuPPie, Kocky_Kamikaze, Jupiter, lilgiggly, kuifje75, bringmoleback, Loca, RJLove, eldee, Charis, dahoney7, Alexa, Aptly_Named, EverydayCook, Liz, Denise Atkisson, Deep Dish, and Nightstalker!
    (Hej och všlkommen! Nightstalker Hur hittade du hit?)

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

I guess I should come here a bit more often!

FORT Fogey

Allow me to introduce myself...

Whew...haven't had a moment to breathe, I have been so busy navigating around this great site. So much to read, so much to say, so little self-discipline.

Hi, my name is CaliGirl. I usually I go by Cali, but I know that a very talented writer and contributor is here already with that name and I will defer to her.

I live on the lovely California Coast and when not enjoying everything this almost-broke but beautiful state has to offer, I am welded to my computer writing, reading and learning, hopefully.

It's a pleasure to be a part of such a dynamic group. Thank you all again for the warm welcome.

+ Reply to Thread