+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 301 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Hey guys, let me introduce (or re-introduce ) myself:

Kylie Grant

Loc: NYC
    Occ: College student
    Kids: None yet, but hopefully a few to come. (Hey I've already got their names picked out )
    Pets: a cocker spaniel at home, and 2 goldfish, Crystal and JJ here in my dorm.
    Hobbies: Music, reality tv, internet/chat, performance arts, literature, religion
    Favorites: CSI, Big Brother, Survivor, TAR, American Idol

And John, I would a little bird avatar if it wouldn't be too much trouble for you.

A quick intro.....

Name: Carie
    Married: not for much longer
    Kids: oh heck no
    Pets: currently 5 cats (Spooki, Toe, Midnight, Wuffles, Mott) and 2 ferrets (Remy, Morrigan) but going down to 3 cats unfortunately the rest of them are going with the husband

FORT Newbie

Hi Everyone

Name: Savannah
    Occupation: Associate Professor at Hunter College (I teach Lit 101 and American Literature 101)
    Married: no
    Kids: yes, 1 daughter who's 10 this coming Monday
    Pets: not right now....we've never home so we can't keep a pet. LOL...

I heard about this website at the Cable Box, another messageboard over at EZboard. Nice setup.

My students and I always talk about reality TV....it keeps them awake so then I can sneak in some Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Glad I found this site....

~S

Re: Introduce Yourselves!

Name: Kasper
    Marital Status: Single, no kids
    Pets: 3 Cats 2 dogs.

name: scott aka tvjunkie
    professionroduce manager for a upscale grocery store
    hobbies:coaching and scouting and TV of course
    married:yes to labtech
    kids:2 boys
    favorite shows:all reality shows,ER,Jag,Third Watch,Dawson's Creek,Simpsons, and the list goes on and on.............
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Name: Carole, but I prefer using my 'Net avatar, Guardian
    Interests: Reading/writing sci-fi, goin' the rounds with the message-boards I'm a part of, watching Third Watch with the family.
    Marital Status: I'm guy-blind, and dang proud o' it.
    Pets: One purebred Beagle, one yellow parakeet, returned Rocky the Bearded Dragon to supplier

JustMyTwoCents

Hi Everyone!

HEY YALL!!!

Name: JustMyTwoCents

Location: Deep South, USA! :USA I am a TRUE BLONDE and a TRUE SOUTHERN BELLE!!

I am happily married to a GREAT guy and we will soon be celebrating our 22nd anniversary!! Our Anniversary is October 4th and the longer we are married, the more in love with one another we fall!!! My husband treats me like an absolute queen and I don't mean "Dairy Queen".

We don't have any children, but we did want a family. But, due to a very bad pregnancy in 1985 that was very rare and almost took my life and took the life of my baby, I no longer can have children. This was so heartbreaking for us....but, our faith in God keeps us going. AND....my husband has 10 nephews and nieces and 1 grand-niece and I have 2 nieces and 1 nephew....and well...when we get tired or they get "cranky", we can call their "mommies" to come get them.

PETS: We have one dog.....a Chinese Shar-pei named Rascal and he is the cutest and smartest dog we have EVER owned in our life. HE is a pure bred....AKC and UKC registered and he has learned to give you the "high five" and he can also, shake, beg, lie, stay, come, etc. He even came to our house as a puppy "housebroken"!!! That was the greatest part. AND his favorite SPORT is FOOTBALL!! Rascal, like his mom and dad are HUGE NEW ORLEANS SAINT FANS!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!!!! (told you he was smart!!)

MY FAVORITE MOVIES: "Pretty Woman", "An Officer and a Gentleman", "Sleeping with the Enemy", "The 10 Commandments", "Gone with the Wind", "Mr. Destiny", "Sleepless in Seattle", "E.T", "Gremlins", "Where the Red Fern Grows" (great movie for kids of all ages); "You've Got Mail", "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", "Back to the Future" all parts! And sooooooooooo many more movies especially ANYTHING with Julia Roberts, Richard Gere; or Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks in it.

MY FAVORITE MUSIC: I love all kinds of music except "hip-hop", alternative rock", "punk-rock" and "acid-rock". My FAVORITE though, is Contemporary Christian music and my favorite groups or singers include: NEWSONG; MICHAEL W. SMITH; RAY BOLTZ; PHILLIPS, CRAIG and DEAN and soooooo many more!!!

MY BIRTHDAY IS: OCTOBER 29th.

MY FAVORITE COLOR IS: Baby Pink

MY FAVORITE SPORT: NFL FOOTBALL!!!! AND MY TEAM IS "THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS"!!!!! I love College Football also and my Favorites are OLE MISS REBELS; MISSISSIPPI STATE BULLDOGS; FLORDIA SEMINOLES; AND TEXAS LONGHORNS!!!

I am happy to be here and want to say a BIG "HEY" to everyone here!! Don't be a stranger.....I love getting :email so send me a note sometime and just say "HI"!!!

AGAIN, HEY EVERYONE!!!!

Hi! It's mommad

Let's see
    Name: mommad
    Married No
    Pet's: yes 2 boston terriers, bubba and katie...

I guess anything else just ask.
    ~There is no greater gift than the gift of life. Become a donor today!~

Princess
    Hi,
    Been posting here a couple of days, this is a great site!!
    My name is not Modesty, but I always loved Modesy Blaise - so, hoping some of her fictional personality will rub off on me that's who I'll be here...
    I am older than I could ever imagine in my teens, but looking (and feeling) young enough to be carded once in a while (I always thank them so much when doing that!).
    If I'm making some language errors it's because English (or Am) is not my native language although I am currently living in Seattle (since 3 1/2 years). (I'm Swedish)
    I'm interested in a lot of things - Reality TV (just discovered it last Spring!), movies, books, birdwatching (yeah, really!), art, music (except rock), painting, good food, good wine, having fun with friends, playing scrabble, CSI, L&O, etc, etc...
    I'm another computer geek (some would say), although I'm really not that interested in computers
    Not married, no kids, no pets (if you don't take the spiders that visit me frequently into account!)
    See ya!

Hi all, I'm Reggie, mommad's friend. I just thought I would introduce myself. I'll be doing updates for ya on Thursday!

+ Reply to Thread