+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Hello Everyone!

I used to be TigerPrideMom, but a host of computer glitches caused me to have to change identities. (Not that I wouldn't like to reclaim it AND my number of posts!) So, Grizzy's Mom it is. And yes, my avatar IS Grizzy, formally known as Grizzly Bear, an adopted Keeshond.

Did lots of reading during this season of The Bach., but was mostly too sickened to jump in.

Hello y'all! Alta is my name Nana is my claim to fame...great Nana now to 8mo John Richard. His mommy, Jillian and his auntie Tori are my lovely granddaughters. His grandma, Kim is my one and only child.

I live in Central Florida, half way between Orlando and Tampa, with my DH, Jim and our owner Meeowse, a 5yo tabby point Siamese.

I am so happy to finally join y'all. I have been trying for over a month and kept getting an error message so I am pleasantly surprised that it went through yesterday.

I am a new fan of reality TV. I watched Trista on The Bachelorette's first season and just fell into watching this season's The Bachelor. My favorite viewing is mostly real life and political TV with a few cops and robbers and food and cooking shows in the mix.

Looking forward to a long and enjoyable stay here.

54 year old mother, wife, nurse, reality show fan! So glad to have found this forum. I do have one question? How do I install my own personal avatar? Can't wait to chat with all of you. I have my own nursing forum and unfortunately none of them seem interested in Reality TV. LOL.
    I'm a nurse. www. justusnurses.com

FORT Newbie
    It's home to the Bengals, Reds, the Cyclones, Skyline Chili and of course, hometown to Nick Lachey!!

Hi,

I'm Jill. I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio.
    I'm a current (stay at home) mom with four kids: two sets of twins: girls age 4 and twin boys (age 2) that my husband, Michael and I just adopted from Japan.
    I'm a new US Army wife - but not new to the military, since I grew up with it.
    I haven't really watched a lot of reality tv until lately. Last time I saw The Bachelor (was actually - The Bachelorette) with Trista and Ryan (and they're still my favorite couple) of all, but am excited to watch Alis season. I am also a fan of The Biggest Loser: go Koli Bear!
    Other shows I watch: CSI Miami, CSI NY, Army Wives, Worlds Strictest Parents and Ghost Adventures.
    Anything else you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask. I look forward to getting to know all of you (or even a few of you) on here.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Welcome to FORT, jill! Please feel free to browse around. It seems like we watch some of the same shows! I'm a fan of Army Wives and the Biggest Loser also. I hear the Biggest Loser recap writer here is awesome. *cough*
    Wake up and be awesome

Welcome, Jill!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Newbie

Hi All

I'm new here. My name is Laurie. I'm from So Cali! Oh yeah!! Love Love Reality TV and dishin' about it. I also work with SAMHSA and the What A Difference A Friend Makes program. Can't wait to chit chat here.

Re: Hi All

Tardy4Party. There is general discussion in KoffeeKlatch and other more specific threads. Join us!
    Count your blessings!

FORT Newbie

Well, to make it official...

But before I forget, Jill, I am a retired Air Force wife, possibly the only one on the planet who's only lived at 2 bases, and one of those was my hometown! I think an Air Force wife must have it easier than an Army wife, you have my admiration.

My name is Cheri. I live in Tennessee. I'm an old married lady- 32 years- who may end up divorcing over reality tv! Ok, I'm kidding. I have 2 sons (One is contributing to the war effort, he's spending 2 months in Guam, 1 daughter-in-law. 4 granddaughters, and a grandson. I've always loved male dogs over female because they tend to have that in your face, little bit naughty personality and apparently I like my grandchildren the same way, Cam has extreme ADHD, in your face naughty is his specialty, and he has me heart and soul. In fact, we seem to have a special soul connection, we are just in tune with each other, same quirky sense of humor, we just get each other. In other words, he is my moon and stars. Of the four girls, 2 of them are my clones, which brings constant amazement.

I love many reality shows but my favorites are Survivor. Big Brother, Deadliest Catch. Ice road TRuckers, Little People Big World, and anything on the food network. I love to cook.
    Last edited by Denimlady; 06-27-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Welcome to Fort, Denimlady!!!
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread