+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi, I figured it's about time I introduced myself, seeing that I've been here since earlier this year.
    I'm female, 48, happily divorced. I have 2 children, both grown & gone.
    I have lived in or visited nearly every part of our country at one point or another in my life.
    I chose my screen name from my favorite character in the game CLUE.

I've been a lurker at this site, as well as a few others, for years. When it became time to emerge out of lurkdom, I chose FORT because it's always been my favorite board read.
    Also, without a doubt, the best place for spoiler info & the home of the best sleuthing investigators short of the CIA!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Regular

Hello, I'm Terry, but you can call me TC. I live in Michigan I'm a single guy and I'm 29 years old, turning 30 in about a month from now.

I watch some reality TV from time to time but the one I watch regulary is American Idol. Watched it since season 2. My favorite Idol, Kimberley Locke. I have two albums from her. I also watched her on Celebrity Fit Club 5 and I'm happy with the weight that she's lost and kept off (not that it matters because she was never fat in the first place, at least in my opinion).

Also I've just started watching More to Love. I have to say despite the negative comments about the show, I find it refreshint to see plus size women on a dating show. My ONLY problem is their bachelor choice. He could've been more GQ-ish looking. Not knocking him he looks like his heart's in the right place. And he's a big guy like me. But having a Patrick Dempsey-looking fella who loves big women would make the show more......interesting?
    Last edited by klobhfan; 07-31-2009 at 02:43 PM.

to all our newbies.

We're very pleased to have you here
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic

After reading all these wonderful introductions, I am inspired to introduce myself too. I have been so carried away with the bachelorette thingy that I have not taken time to discover other aspect of the board. I just now discovered the book section, as I love to read though being on here trying to find scoops about the show has pretty much almost ruined my reading habits. Moving to introduction - I am Patricia from Atlanta, widowed with 2 kids, boy 18 and girl 14. Son is soon off to college yay! This is a wonderful place to be and I enjoy all the lively discussions. I have weaned myself off watching too much reality TV, cut off AI, DWTS, not crazy about big brother but love to watch AR, Survivor and Intervention. I quit bachelor/ette for a while until I got sucked in during Deanna's season and then Jason's; I have been hooked again since then. I am praying that this time around they get somebody new or Jake so that I can gladly stop watching this train wreck.

FORT Newbie

Well, where to start.... (I never know what to share in these things)

I'm a 46 year old computer babysitter in real life... been divorced, remarried..

Got 5 kids of my own and 2 step kids - mostly out of school, but, a few in college... (damn bills... LOL)

Was drawn to "the boards" during Big Brother 1 and ended up admin'ing at a Survivor spoiler board for many seasons before it self destructed.... been on a board posting break for a few years (though been lurking throughout the internet...) and thought that it was time to maybe get back into it.

The areas here I've visited remind me of the board I used to take care of, so, here I am... a newbie here, but, definately not a newbie to posting... LOL

Take care and maybe we'll get to know one another...

atlMD and archangelnot

Hope you'll both enjoy being part of the site
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Hey Guys! How are you doing? My name is Jessica and I'm from California. I'm new here, so I thought I would stop by and say hello. I'm hoping to meet some cool people who enjoy reality tv just as much as I do! Hope to talk to you soon

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan23;3813571;
    Hey Guys! How are you doing? My name is Jessica and I'm from California. I'm new here, so I thought I would stop by and say hello. I'm hoping to meet some cool people who enjoy reality tv just as much as I do! Hope to talk to you soon

: Jessica!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Welcome, Jessica!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread