+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3342939;
    j8sheey, I live in the Charlestown Navy Yard, so I can see TDBankNorth from the end of my pier! Welcome abord, here - you are going to enjoy it.
    thanks

sooooooo weird that you live there. i am assuming you live in the new condo/apts. we have been thinking about moving there when our lease is up in july! thats our main prospect. i love charlestown. we are actually in davis square right now. small small world. i would LOVE to be able to see the green shamrock when i look out my window. ive been checking out the various views you can look at from each apt online and i havent found one with that view yet. ugh
    ignorance is excellence

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;3342907;
    Welcome, j8sheehy! Glad you're starting to post. You'll probably want to check out the animals thread. I'm a cat person also. I like dogs, but, I don't know, cats are just special and cuddly. Enjoy!
    thanks for the warm welcome

and i have already looked around in the animal thread a tiny bit but i will be there again for sure. i have TONS of stories about this crazy cat. i like all animals (except monkeys and pigs actually) but cats are definitely the best of the animal kingdom
    ignorance is excellence

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3343002;
    thanks

sooooooo weird that you live there. i am assuming you live in the new condo/apts. we have been thinking about moving there when our lease is up in july! thats our main prospect. i love charlestown. we are actually in davis square right now. small small world. i would LOVE to be able to see the green shamrock when i look out my window. ive been checking out the various views you can look at from each apt online and i havent found one with that view yet. ugh
    I lived in Davis (and Teal - sp?) squares for many years, as both my sister and brother went to Tufsts (and we shared units).

Charlestown is expensive, and still 'hot' (according to the tax assessor I spoke to last month), but I believe there are still deals. PM me, as I have some (small) inside scoop. Meanwhile, I love the neighborhood - I've been in my building (although different unit) since 1986. I hope you come, and let me know (by PM) if you do!!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

j8sheehy

Name: Liz (liz_momof2)

Birthday: May 26, 1980

Occupation: art teacher at a popular playgroup company, college student, but my most important job is that of Mom

Interests: crafts, reading, tv, graphics/siggy making, shopping, recently got into candle-making, spending time outside with my kids, dabble in gardening but have a bit of a brown thumb so not always successful, not a huge fan of sports but I love a good round of golf and enjoy watching KU football and basketball (I am from KS and both parents and brother are alumni of the University of Kansas so I am a born and bred Jayhawks fan.)

Favorite reality shows: The Bachelor, American Idol, Hell's Kitchen, So You Think You Can Dance, Rock of Love, sure there are more but off the top of my head that is it

Married: Yup

Kids: from my name, I guess it should be given that I have 2, Gabe is 5 and Laney is 2 1/2

Pets: A lazy slug of a chocolate lab, Sadie

Liz. Jump right in and have fun with the rest of us reality tv fanatics.

Welcome, Liz. I hope you enjoy all that The Fort has to offer. There are some great people here.

Welcome, Liz.

Hello -- I'm new to posting, but I've been a lurker for about...oh, 4 or 5 years. American Idol is my only reality TV indulgence. (What can I say? I'm a teacher. I have very little time for TV...)

I live in Raleigh, NC. I chose this particular fan forum because the participants seem thoughtful and literate, as well as over the age of 12.

Welcome, TeacherLady - I'm looking forward to reading some of your posts.

+ Reply to Thread