+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Hello!

I've been lurking on this great forum for a long time, and I decided it's time to jump in!
    So let me introduce myself:
    Home: New Orleans
    Fave shows: Top Chef, Project Runway
    Married, three kids......not much free time!
    Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the FoRT, MarieMg and anyone else I may have missed.

FORT Newbie
    Hi

Jim here

Live in New Hampshire

Nice to meet you

Welcome!

FORT Newbie
    I'm Mellanie, from Georgia (but Massachusetts will always be home). I love reality shows (Top Chef, Project Runway, and America's Next Top Model are my favorites, but I also watch American Idol and am devoted to true crime and forensics shows on Court TV). I'm an avid reader, have a review blog at blogger.com called Books Along the Way. Married to a soldier who may or may not be going back to Iraq this year, two fine kids who are basically well-behaved, bright and snarky enough to be mine, and a menagerie of pets. I'm very opinionated and love to chat about nearly everything. I work as a substitute teacher (specialize in long-term subbing) and have a side job delivering fat bombs to convenience stores. (Okay, pastries of the Little Debbie variety...)

I'm looking forward to lots of great chat. Oh, and my best friends call me Snarky or several variants thereof because I'm relentlessly sarcastic and critical of stupidity...even my own...

Welcome to the FORT, magpye!

I Is Stephanie
    Woah, magpye, you sound like me, down to being from Massachusetts!

Welcome to the FoRT, and enjoy your stay!

Now, to anyone who reads this, does that sound funny? I'm trying out a new 'TourGuide Stephi' thing... is it working?
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

FORT Newbie
    Hello everyone. This is my first time posting on a board. I'm not computer savvy but I love this board and I have to be a part of it. I am a reality tv junkie. I even watch the ones that s&#k. This is proof that I am out of my league. Are we allowed to type the actual word? I live in Michigan. I've been married to the same man for 19 years(sigh). We were unable to have children of our own but I have a step-son who I adore and a one year old cocker spaniel who rules the roost. His name is Cocoa. I guess this explains my username. I'm looking forward to many discussions and hopefully I'll learn how to add cool graphics also.

I Is Stephanie
    Welcome! I think you are allowed to say that, it doesn't specifically say in the FAQ, but John would know for sure... or any of our amazing Moderating Team!

The cool graphics are pretty basic, the codes are easy to memorize and there's always the 'Go Advanced' option if you forget...

Which shows are your favorite?
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

FORT Newbie
    Hi Stephanie, Thanks for responding. My favorite shows are Project Runway, Top Chef, Hells Kitchen, Amazing Race and I almost feel guilty saying American Idol.
    Last edited by cocoaplus; 01-21-2007 at 07:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread