+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome, Welcome Newbies.......find a Forum you like and dive in.....oh you better read the rules first......I know there are soo many talented fort'ers that post.....and it can feel intimidating...I don't let it stop me from posting--- don't let that stop you

We enjoy hearing from everyone.....we'd enjoy hearing from you!
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Newbie

Hello Everyone

I am a working mother of two really weird but great kids .I love camping , fishing , hiking and generally anything outdoors in summer but I hibernate all winter . Hate snow . I live in Canada.My favorite reality show is Big Brother .My favorite all time player is The Evil Docter Will .

I'm Bubba I'm from Minnesota I love reality tv!

Quote Originally Posted by slryan View Post
    I am a working mother of two really weird but great kids .I love camping , fishing , hiking and generally anything outdoors in summer but I hibernate all winter . Hate snow . I live in Canada.My favorite reality show is Big Brother .My favorite all time player is The Evil Docter Will .
    Strap on those cross country skis and get outdoors! Just joshing you because I'm in California and have to trek a long ways for the privilege of enjoying snow.

Welcome, welcome!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    Hi. I am Sandy from Wyoming.

I like sewing, reading, spending time with my grandchildren and great grandchildren, watching reality tv, and playing on the internet.

I am single, raising grandchildren due to the death of my oldest daughter, and not working outside the home at the current time. I do however babysit for my grandchildren and great grandchildren which is a great job to me. I love kids and having the opportunity to help mold them to be the best they can be!

Welcome to the FORT, stichwitch47.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Name: Marie
    Bday: December 18th
    Marital Status: Single
    Favorite Reality TV Shows: Survivor, The Amazing Race, Big Brother, So You Can Dance
    Favorite TV Shows: House, Lost, Charmed, Ghost Whisperer....
    Pets: 1 Black Cat

Hello all, just an introduction. I am old enough to know better, live in the South, love gadgets and reality TV. Travel and collecting DVDs and Music are also hobbies. I work in the IT field.
    My name is Perry

name:Cheryll
    Kids 3 (gonna be a grandma soon)
    Favorite shows Big brother,surviver,amazing race,ER
    Favorite movies Horror

Quick question Where can i post my own avatar?

I suppose it would help if I officially said "hello" since being a member for slightly over a year.

I've been a fan of reality tv since '92 (The Real World spurred my interest) and have continued to enjoy Big Brother, Survivor, Top Chef, Amazing Race, and the Real World/Road Rules programs.

I'm a 39 year old native Southeast Missourian female currently residing in Eastern Washington with my live-in boyfriend. Aside from reality tv, my interests lie in: reading, movies, music, web-based games, and computers.

+ Reply to Thread