+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 303 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Thanks to everyone for a warm welcome!!!

cali: Thanks for your kind words, they really mean a lot to me right now. With people so nice, I'm sure I'll be hanging around well after I've recovered!

Paulie: I did read WORD FREAK; in fact, I thought it was so excellent, I foisted it on almost everyone I know (and gave it out as X-mas gifts too).

Shayla: Yes, I'm often up very late--I say I keep vampire's hours these days. I would absolutely love a game of Scrabble, I will definitely PM you. MollyRose could join us too!

John: I felt awful that you disliked my avatar so much that I've replaced it with something else that's hopefully less cringe-inducing for you!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYBODY, WELCOME TO THE FELLOW NEWBIES, AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Oh, now I feel bad. I didn't mean you had to change it...

Although the less I have to accidentally look at Britney in a day, the better.

Yes, Well I meant you had to change it j/k

YES 100 POSTS!!!!!
    Peace

Princess
    Ulfmann, RavenCrow, preroller, SnowflakeGirl, JanAgro, and
    Have to say, SnowflakeGirl, that I LOVE your new avatar!! Don't know what it is, but it's something very dreamy/magic about it!

FLYing using babysteps LilLisaLou's Avatar
    Name: Lisa
    Marital status: Married
    Interests: Musicals, metal music, and recently, reality tv shows
    Favorite TV shows: Trading Spaces, Designing for the Sexes, PBS Standard Deviants :cool:

Hi Lisa and Welcome to the FORT!

Hi Lisa! Welcome!

Our west-coast contingent is growing!

Checking you out

I have been checking in from time to time. I must say you ALL are FUN!! I found the website by accident and boy am I glad I did.

This is me:

Name: Lauren
    Location: Oklahoma City, OK - the right side of the river. GO SOONERS!!
    Interests: Big Brother, Amazing Race.........Reading, Movies......
    Marital Status: Divorced, 2 kids (not at home). Dating a great guy with 4 kids (1/2 at home). What am I doing???
    Pets: A miniature Schnauzer that I acquired. Einstein S.B. I can't tell you what the SB stands for here.

Thanks for a great site for sharing. I am ready to have more fun even though I should be working.

Glad you introduced yourself, Scrumpot! I know you've been here a while, lurking. I think you recently had a birthday as well, right? Happy Birthday. I think there was a thread here somewhere about it, in this forum, if you care to dig it up.

You'll have to, one day, tell us what your username means.

Welcome to Lisa and Scrumpot!

And, SG, I'm pleased to hear you've already read Word Freak. Most folks I talk to about that book just laugh that I thought to read a book about professional Scrabble. I was actually surprised at how well the author wound up playing. There are pictures of him and some of the other personalities from that book at the official Scrabble web site. I'd be in on an on-line game, too, BTW. My wife and I pretty much always have a game going on the PC all day long.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread