+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Thank you for the warm welcome...I'm going to enjoy posting here!

My Fellow Canadians Attachment 16952
    Last edited by misskitty; 08-30-2006 at 02:00 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] My name is Sarah Pegues, I'm fourteen years old, and I live in Alto, Texas with my parents, my two dogs (Skip and Pee-Wee), and my cat (Jerry). I am in the eighth grade and have been a cheerleader for the past two years (I'm auditioning for the Junior Varsity squad later on this month). My one-year-old nephew is my pride and joy in life, and my dreams are to get out of this sleepy little town and move to Nashville Tennessee and become a singer, actress, and writer. I have been in the school's UIL one-act play for two years now, and in the 2005 competition, I was awarded Honorable Mention All-Star Cast for my role as Margaret in "Good-bye to the Clown". I sing in church and local talent shows, and I write poetry and stories for teenagers. Most of my stories are about romance, but I am currently writing one entitled "Grief" that deals with the topics of drunk driving and depression. I enjoy daydreaming, shopping, spending time with my family and friends, and checking out guys. My heroes are Billy Gilman, Danielle Panabaker, Carrie Underwood, Jesse McCartney, and Zac Efron. Oh, and let's not forget Will Makar!!!

FORT Newbie
    Hello,My name is Paula, Iam 41 yrs old from Laurinburg,N.C.

FORT Newbie
    Hooah121045; Professional Voice talent and voice artist (Budget Rent a Car, Bear/Stearns, SunTrust Bank, Macayo's Restaurants, Winship Cancer Institute, and a whole bunch of others). Currently negotiating a few movie trailers. Old enough to know exactly what I was doing the day JFK was asassinated. Live on a beautiful lake in an Atlanta suburb w/ my much better half, our Bassett Hound, and 2 cats. One of our sons is the head account rep for Fox Sports in Atlanta. God, do we get GREAT seats!! We're Idol junkies. Last 2 standing will be McPhee and Daughtry. Pickler has no worries. She'll get picked up by a recording studio w/ a nice contract. Hicks can probably look forward to the same or Vegas. This bickering B.S. between Cowell, Abdul, and Seacrest is getting old and boring. Funny thing about old crafty Simin, though. The SOB is right 95% of the time no matter how caustic and mean people think he is. Jackson is way too emotional and fickle, and Paula baby hasn't found the right combination of drugs, yet. True story...in between gigs, I did chauffeur work in Dallas in the mid 90's. Drove Paula around for a few hours while she looked at very expensive homes in Plano. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous chick and only 5'-2" to boot. Later.

oi im the meister and im from germany

to all the newbies!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie
    Hi everybody
    I am an aussie living in Thailand most of the year .
    Love to travel read, cook, entertain and live life to its full potential.

FORT Newbie

Introduce yourself

Hi, I'm sggc53 and I have been a member for some time but have never posted. Allow me to introduce myself:

Name: sggc53
    Married: For 30 years
    Children: 2 boys: 21 yr old and 14 yr old
    Interests: Family activities, sports, travel, outdoor activities, and craft/home remodeling projects
    Favorite reality shows: The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Apprentice
    Favorite tv shows: Prison Break, Everwood, Reba, and anything sports

If I have done this correctly, I hope to post more often.

Welcome newbies!

hooah121045 and IdReAmOfWiLl: Come visit us at General Discussion thread: For animal lovers, and Strange Things Your Cat Does and tell us about your furry family friends!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread