+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

FORT Newbie
    Thanks, hepcat! I'm new to this sort of thing and get a little confused about all these "threads." I like your picture, by the way. I like cats and dogs, especially the calico cat and the poodle.

I'm a 47-year-old accountant in British Columbia, Canada, and a part-time university student (French language & culture). I do alot of church work, but I also like to go out and have fun and meet new people. I'm planning a trip to France next year. I'm looking forward to hearing from you again, and from some other members too. Have a nice day!

I'm new to this whole thing but thought I'd check it out. Not that much computer savvy, so how do I set up a sig?

Just a little about me: I'm a 20 year old Fine Art Sculpture Major in San Francisco CA. Love classic rock with a little new stuff in there, love to dance, run, draw, paint, sculpt, and writing. And ANTM of course!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Welcome to the FORT Louisianna, Clarabelle and bohemianBDC!

bohemianBDC - you can add a signature line by editing your profile (located under "User CP" at the top of each page).
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Newbie
    Hello. My name is Jennie and I'm 57 years old. I live in Houston, TX, but I was born in Kentucky. I'm a math teacher (as my user name implies), and I've watched Survivor since the beginning. I look forward to sharing thoughts and opinions with other fans.

Welcome, mathteacher, and all of the other new members!

FORT Newbie

not so much of a much

i am not much of a talker really. not since i dont know any of you. i guess my favorite saying is you never leave this world with what you came here with. i think you are born with knowledge that you cant quite express and by the time you can express it your mind is so jumbled that you just cant. if you are lucky enough to relearn it.

to the FoRT everyone!
    I love you, you love me, we're a happy family...

FORT Newbie
    I'm from Waterloo, Ontario.

I've watch most of the Amazing race seasons. It's my favourite reality show.
    Actually, since I stopped watching Survivor after Survovor AllStars, TAR is the only reality show I watch.

pmakulski!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Greetings form Kelowna - Canada - eh?

Good Day eh?
    I'm from Kelowna, B.C., Canada. My aunt in Idaho introduced me to this and my new favourite show... American Inventor. Love the concept, but will have to see how it all pans out. Unfortunately it airs on a night I have weekly meetings so I will live vicariously through the show summaries on this site and the great and comedic commentaries of fellow fans. Looking forward to reading all about it.
    I also loved Rock Star - Inxs and am looking forward to the next installment. Hopefully it will be Van Halen.
    Just this year I have started watching American Idol.
    And whenever I can I really enjoy catching the Donald on The Apprentice.
    Also a fan of Star Trek TNG, Voyager and Enterprise.
    Thanks for reading my rambles.
    Have a great spring & summer. Look skyward.
    Sincerely, Starrific

+ Reply to Thread