+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

FORT Newbie

Even though I've been a member here for a long time this is my first post (I guess I'm a professional lurker!).
    I live in Michigan and am a single mom to my daughter Jennifer. I watch Survivor, the Bachelor/Bachelorette and the Amazing Race.

I love this site and I'm here just about every day reading!

Welcome to being a registered member, Ann! Join us over in those Survivor and TAR forums!

FORT Newbie
    OK So Hello there eh! I am Originally from England now in Canada been here 33 years and just at the moment going through to become a citizen! So I guess I am in limbo as to where I am from. I am 35 and a mom to 2 but take care of 7 , have my own childcare. Have a cat , Naz hence nazcat! As for Reality shows watch pretty much all of them , if I am missing any it's because I haven't discovered them yet so... Survivor, AI, Amazing Race,Americas top model,Canadian Idol ( Huge Hedley Fan BTW) , Mole ( please bring back the original), Much music VJ search, the Bachlore, starting over, OMG just realized i could be sitting here forever listing them! Love the BBC reality shows! So I could easily get comfortable in any of these rooms, Well I think thats it except my biggest ambition is one day to be on one of these shows, would love to be on the mole! Good to be here , so Cheers!

Welcome to the site, nazcat! We love new members who can't get enough reality shows.

Jump on in and make yourself at home.

Hi, newbie here.
    I love tv! Reality tv is my passion! I love Survivor, Amazing Race - well pretty much all of them! I watch alot of tv and my friends consider me a bit of a "Cliff Claven" . I'm the "go-to" gal for all tv trivia questions that come up... you know... stupid little things that pop into your head in the middle of lunch, or a meeting... that you cannot rest until you figure it out...
    Most of the time all I get is "Sue.. do you remember that show, with that guy with the thing who was married to that other chick from that weird show?" And I usually do.

Welcome to the site, Sue! Looks like you've gotten right to work, and that's great. Now, what's the answer??

It's great to see everyone - welcome to the site!

You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

It said to come here first so I don't have a picture thingy or whitty remarks at the bottome of my page yet.

Married to a man I absolutely adore
    one child and working on more
    Own a children's store size infant to 6x
    Love Love Love reality tv who knows why and love Lost, Boston Public, Grey's Anatomy
    Four dogs
    Getting ready to start building a house so that is my other job I guess
    Ummm that's it I guess. This looks like a fun place and after reading the things I miss on shows for quite awhile now I thought I would dive in and maybe give a thought or two.

Oops I meant Boston Legal and I have four dogs that wasn't the name of a show.
    I guess I should have used a little better grammar and puncuation. Is there an English teacher here who can slap my wrists or at least mark my post in red?

I'm so glad to see so many new faces!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread