+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 303 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome, preroller! I saw that you showed up in the middle of the night and pretty much had the place to yourself while you got acquainted

Glad you stopped in here.

HAHA, no doubt John! I was just looking for a place to discuss Survivor, and this was the best site I found! Keep up the good work. BTW, is that really Eric Bishoff in your picture? LOL. I'm am sure we will do plenty of chattign in the golf forum!

Oh, and how can I get a pic under my name, I cant find anything that is under 25 letters to put in there.

DAVE
    YESSSSS!

My "avatar" is Simon from American Idol.

To put one in, click on "User CP" on any page, then click on "Edit Options, scroll to the bottom and click on "Change Avatar", and you can select from a stock av, or attach one from your computer.

The 25 characters is your Title, and I see you're using "Supreme Ruler".

Ah, I see, lets try that out!

The Supreme ruler, comes from the NFL football pool we have. We got a hat made up with 'supreme ruler' on it, and whomever is the leader gets to wear the hat. As you can see, this year I was the supreme ruler! LOL

DAVE
    YESSSSS!

Leo
    Premium Member
    to all the new members!

Hello FORT folks!

I'm pretty new around here. I'm relatively new to the whole message board thing in general, but I was recently in an accident that has caused me to be bed-ridden for some time and I'm grateful to my trusty laptop for allowing me some contact with the outside world until I recover.

I've been skulking about the boards here for the past week or so (I first came in distress over Frenchie's dismissal, but I really cut my teeth on the Joe Millionaire forum), and since then I have been impressed to have found a group of people who are not only sharp, witty, and often mercilessly incisive, but very warm & friendly as well. I just want to say it's a pleasure to read your posts, which make me laugh & and cheer me greatly.

Name: SnowflakeGirl (cuz all people are like snowflakes--beautiful & unique!)
    Favorite Reality TV Shows: I am a huge fanatic of American Idol (I even attended the Finale last year!), am like a deer caught in headlights for any show of romance/dating variety (e.g. Joe Millionaire, Bachelor/ette, Blind Date, Elimidate, Fifth Wheel, et al.), and tend to slobber ceaselessly over anything on the Food Network. I also am really into decorating shows (Changing Rooms, Trading Spaces, While You Were Out, etc.), and travel programs (does "Wild On..." count as travel? ). I also watch Anna Nicole & The Osbournes on occasion. (I will prob start watching Survivor & The Amazing Race now too)
    Favorite TV Shows: Simpsons, King of the Hill, Malcolm in the Middle, Buffy, That 70s Show, Will & Grace, AbFab, Coupling, Monty Python, Kids in the Hall
    Other Interests: reading, writing, movies, music, spirituality--and SCRABBLE!
    Life stuff: Very happily married (2 yrs), but no kids yet, and no pets allowed where we currently live (wah!)

Take care, everybody!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Wow Snowflake, sorry to hear about the accident, but you did find us so it's not all bad

Good luck with recovery, but realize by then you will be hooked and you'll have to visit here anyway
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Welcome, SFG! Glad you found us, we're a good time-waster if you've got nothing better to do.

Of course, the Britney avatar makes me cringe every time I see it, but other than that, you're awright

and Welcome, preroller and snowflake!

Probably doing this out of order (already posted something in the Bachelorette forum) but oh well.

Been lurking here for probably a month and a half... stumbled across it via SirLinksALot, and have stayed ever since.

Got into reality tv when I didn't really think it was a genre (Blind Date) and have since developed into a more demanding viewer (sometimes!) I'm into the prime-time stuff mostly now (work), Survivor being the one I never ever miss; and those dating type shows (JoeM, Bach, Temptation Island) are interesting... mostly b/c my fiancee and I watch them and use them to explore our own relationship.

That's about all I have for now. Maybe once I get more familiar with the personalities here I'll say more.
    Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage's whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men.

Click here

+ Reply to Thread