+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome newbies... and welcome again, Veronica.

Veronica... I can't see Ellen getting her own forum, but there's nothing to stop you from starting a thread under Non-Reality Shows. I love Ellen.. she's fabulous!

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Ooopsie, did not mean board, I meant to say thread

Thanks b'way, and I think I will!!
    Could does not mean should

Veronicabelle

I think I love just about all the shows you love. Plus 2 out of 3 Law and Orders. And Lost.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Welcome to all the new kids.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Welcome to all and Veronica we USUALLY have quite an active hockey crew. (Ok and those other sports too ) For obvious reasons thats not a happening thing this year. Come join the vigil anyway in sports. If you don't see a thread, then do a search and it will pull all the threads . Sometimes they just fall off the main page. If there is none feel free to start one.
    Have fun !

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Hi, I'm Wayner. I'm a recovering writer. After two years of being Blue, I went into a treatment center after friends and family held an intervention and helped me realize I had a problem. I miss my Blue and Red friends terribly, but I don't miss staring at a computer screen at 2am trying to write something funny. I did miss it, but the shock treatments at "the center' really seem to have helped with that.

Now I can devote my time to writing letters to the NHL Players Association suggesting new and exciting ways they can extracate their craniums from their rectal orifices and we can have an NHL season NEXT year.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Wayner!!!!! While I'll miss your Apprentice recaps terribly, I understand your reasoning... At least I'll read your witty insights in the hockey threads.

If you could believe this one: my upstairs neighbor heard me giggling like a maniac and jumping on the bed the other night and commented later that he hadn't heard that in a while.... I said, there's a reason for that, there hasn't been a hockey season!!!!!!! I also miss the extra income from fantasy hockey, my fantasy football sucked this year and I owe 60 bucks presently.

Eny: Thanks, I've visited and I just get so AGGRAVATED! I miss it so much!!! I just get annoyed seeing so many people in the same boat as me. It's the fans that suffer most, Bettman!

ElizabethG; Have you checked out Medium?? If not there's another new episode on tonight.
    Last edited by VeronicaBelle27; 01-06-2005 at 11:57 AM.
    Could does not mean should

Hi everyone, my name is Nick, and I'm a music masters student in piano performance- and I'm a reality tv junkie...

but I guess we all are. I'm really happy to find this site, as my friends cannot keep up with me on the reality tv scene, and I just have to discuss it! I also like about every sport, my heroes include the entire 2004 red sox team and amorosa, which I guess now includes Karomo from real world. As you can tell, I'm horrible with spelling.

I post in a couple other forums under other names, but you'll know my arguments if you are in those as well. Like I said, I'm happy to be here, and I'll see you in the forums.

thanks,
    Nick

to the FORT Nick, I am glad you have found us!

Hi, I'm new here! Just joined this forum yesterday cos I'm hooked on ANTM3 right now.. (ok abit late i know...) but I'm from Singapore, so i dont get the
    latest season on my TV here. :rolleyes
    Nice to meet fans of ANTM in here cos no one i know seems to be watching
    this show OMG!!

+ Reply to Thread