+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome Ryan!

Your my favorite alphabet soup! <333

Yes, Manhunt is one of my favorite shows!

Wow, lots of new Ah say lots of new people here. Welcome y'all.

Hi everyone. I have been a member since April and I have posted a good bit since then but have never introduced myself "properly", as my old fashioned southern Mama would say.

My name is Beth, I am in my early 40's and my occupation is a Deputy Warden in a prison here in Georgia. I live close to Atlanta and go there frequently. I've been married to Tom a little over 17 years and besides daughter Jessie, we have 2 crazy cats, 1 adorable puppy, 1 parakeet "Fabio", three goldfish and then 1 part-time cat who really belongs to my neighbor but comes to visit and eat here frequently.

Hobbies: Genealogy, reading, parasailing, antiques. Love NASCAR and particularly Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon and Little E. I am proud to say I have watched every single Survivor and Amazing Race season and these 2 are my favorite reality shows. I also never miss The Apprentice, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Real World, Road Rules, American Idol or Big Brother.
    Non-reality favorites are Law and Order, L&O SVU, Desperate Housewives, Third Watch, Joan of Arcadia, LOST, ER, Will and Grace, Gilmore Girls, anything on HGTV or A&E and the Animal Channel.

I really love this site and devote WAY too much of my time to it. It is the first site that makes you feel so accepted and doesn't allow flaming, bad lingo or baiting of one another. Thank you so much to John and all the mods for having such a quality place for real people to congregate and laugh their butts off. Sorry it took so long to introduce myself!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

ElizabethG. You'll find plenty of us southerners around so if you ever need a post translated just holler. I was born in Tennessee but have spent over half my life north of the Mason-Dixon so I'm bilingual. Another NASCAR fan? I guess I can forgive the Jeff Gordon part. You'll have to join our NASCAR challenge league next year. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the welcome Unklescott!! What, you don't care for #24? My husband thinks he can walk on water. I'm more ambivalent about him than out and out loving him, but you have to admit, he's darn good. Who's your fave?
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG
    Who's your fave?
    I happen to like Sterling Marlin. I grew up watching his dad race in Nashville. Check out our sports forum. We have some threads in there on NASCAR.

Hey everyone
    I'm a long time lurker but have only recently joined. I am big fan of america's next top model (which is my main reason to join).

Anyway, I hope to get to know all you of you

Cherish. Always nice to see new faces around here (assuming you don't actually LOOK like your av )

Snowflake Girl's ANTM recaps are a riot, aren't they?
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

to FORT, cherish! Nice to have you with us. I saw you at the soap opera thread and am looking forward to chatting with ya!

Don't let the craziness scare ya, we're just drawn this way!
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

+ Reply to Thread