+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome to the boards, sweetdreams, Jennifer and Rupert Pupkin.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Yoohoo and Hi - I am new, in fact this is my first post. I was searching around for links to I Am a Celebrity [UK] and my search brought me here. I did find a post about it - but now that I have registered I can't find it.

This is a huge site - and pretty good too.

I don't recognise a lot of the programmes that you get over there - but a few I do: namely Americas Next Top Model [which I love] - I think you must be in your second series?? Extreme Makeover - we get that here and good lord it is v. radical isn't it?? Of course Survivor - which I adore.

I didn't, however, realise you had IAC over there - doh from me - reading the post I read - I realise you guys invented it!!

Here in the UK - the tension is building we are about to start the third [or is it fourth?] IAC - and Huggy Bear [is it Antony Fargos - of Starskey and Hutch fame] is one of the contestants. We are all getting really excited about the start of the programme - do you get over there??

Anyway - this is just a long winded way of saying HI!!

Welcome Flip! I hope you manage to find that I Am a Celeb post. Did you try the archival stash or Graveyard forums at the bottom of the forum listings??
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Welcome Flip! I hope you manage to find that I Am a Celeb post. Did you try the archival stash or Graveyard forums at the bottom of the forum listings??

Now that you have told me Texi - super modelo, I shall go there and have a look - thank you so much - cheers!!

You are very welcome
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Texi - I am being a complete hopeless hector, I have searched the graveyard [just some old bones btw] and I have exhausted the poor search engine - maybe I should exit and try and come in the same way I entered??

I am going to try - thanks for your welcome and advice - anyway this is a super site, I am gonna put it on my faves, so I can come to in times of 'need'.

giggle

Flip! Welcome! You're going to find your times of *need* increasing as you become addicted. Be prepared.

And... I'm a Celebrity has it's own forum in the Purgatory section. Unfortunately you won't be able to post there because they're all closed threads, but.... ? http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...splay.php?f=61
    Last edited by Broadway; 11-17-2004 at 07:46 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Hi all, I've been a longtime lurker but I just started posting today. There is a little bit of EVERYTHING here!

My name is Sheri and I live in Florida. No kids here but have 3 wonderful "furbabies", 2 Welsh Corgi's and a cat.

Thanks for the welcomes that I have already received and I look forward to posting a lot!

LOL! I didn't even see this thread until now! I joined recently and I'm kinda sad that I didn't even know about this place before. I'm a night owl...and I watch too much reality tv.

and to Flip (love your avatar!), blueyz and Christel.

Glad to have you on board!
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

+ Reply to Thread