+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Quote Originally Posted by garlewja
    Thanks for all the welcomes, Everyone! I hope to get in here soon to get acquainted & find my way around! You seem to be a great bunch! pssst...bjb...guess who??! thanks for refering me to this site!

GaRlewja
    hi GaR, welcome to the site... i am glad that you joined. Come and post with us some time..

bjb

Hi Everyone!

Been here for awhile now because I love this site! I love watched Reality tv especially The Amazing Race.

A little about me...

from Ontario, Canada, have two teenagers, a shih tzu and a chihuahua, not working at the moment because of an old back injury but I was working in a nursing home for over 10 years as a HCA...I think in the states HCA would be CNA but not sure.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone on here

to the FoRT, shyra. I have a chihuahua, 3 cats, and 2 grown children, but there's always time to hang out. Glad you're here!

Welcome shyra! I have 4 cats and 2 grown children, but still like to hang out!!

Welcome to the FORT, shyra!!!

Hi, can I do a "reintroduction"? I joined back in May of this year but only got started posting when I was sidetracked by some of life's unexpected surprises.

Anyway, I have been lurking a bit and really like this site. I think the people here are so diverse, articulate and kind. No, I am not trying to suck up, I just really mean it! I post and have posted on lots of boards, but I am really liking this one alot.

Can't wait to read more, and meet more people! Thank you to the people who initially pm'd me and welcomed me. I am looking forward to posting here.

and (back?) Belvasgirl. You're right about this site - nothing else compares. Don't be such a stranger
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Regular
    Hi. I guess I will introduce myself. I am a 42 year old reality junkie. I love this sight because I love to laugh and I have so much fun reading some of these posts. I have to admit that I lurk and read more than I post. This is the first message board that I have actually felt comfortable posting on. Everyone just seems so nice. Anyway, keep up the humorous posts and I will just keep laughing. I will also mention that I have two labs, Goldie and Hershey, who are the lights of my life. They certainly keep life interesting. I look forward to talking to all of you.

to the FORT Beach Lover! You will certainly enjoy your stay!

BEACH LOVER - - glad you came out of lurk-land to join us. This site is the best - you're going to meet the most interesting folks here
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

+ Reply to Thread