+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi y'all, I've posted here before but just wanted to re-introduce myself and say that last year I really enjoyed your Canadian Idol forum so have come back to check it out. I post at a few other forums but found this one was excellent with a lot of Canadians watching the show.

I see some old familiar faces .... Jillibean as usual, great to see you! And Belvasgirl, I'm so sorry that you had such a hard time at the site you were recently at!!! I recall you used to post at a board that I frequent. Better luck here!!!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to another season!
    Darn Kangaroos!! I am le tired.

FORT Regular
    Welcome to everyone..

I don't post as much as I read...ok so I mainly read .
    Member of the Optimistic Pessimist Club

to the FORT Rufus

FORT Newbie
    Hello everyone!
    I figured I would come over and check FORT out. I can't wait to watch Big Brother..and the new season of Road Rules starts tonight ( it looks good!!)
    I see a few familiar faces (hi guys! ) and would love to meet some new people as well.

to the FORT scrtprncs. I also cannot wait for Big Brother, it should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Belvasgirl
    Thank you thank you thank you............I am so ready for a kind and gentle place!
    welcome BG.... it must be tough at that other place with so many
    trolls hidding behind new user names.... it's as safe as a scion sanctuary
    here, so no worries

How funny, we had one new member who introduced herself, and made a pretty standard comment about being happy to be here versus the place she was previously, and suddenly we have the whole gang of "regulars" from said site playing nice. I have a feeling most of it's being said with tongue firmly in cheek, but whatever.

Anyway, just something I noticed. As long as the stupidity from last time doesn't happen again, y'all are, of course, welcome.

Thank you John. I really did enjoy the Canadian Idol forum last time around and am quite excited about watching it again and discussing it - although no Billy.
    Darn Kangaroos!! I am le tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Belvasgirl
    I will take the first seat on that bus please! The difference is like night and day! The "other" site said the "FORT" has too many rules about being nice to others and cursing and being abusive, they love doing that there. So they can have it. They said they will take their $^%#*(&^ site over a "polite site" anyday. It was a terrible experience, and I am just glad to be part of a high class operaton!
    That would have been just awful. I am glad this is the site I found first. This is my first reality TV message board and from what I have seen looking around it seems like a great place to come and talk Reality. You are all very welcoming here , that's for sure.

I've been with the FORT for a little while but never saw the "introduce yourself" thread before so here goes ...

Name: 2ctheworld

Location: Virginia capital (this year) but we have been in the Carolina's, the Rockies, and the Cascades in the past few years.

Occupation: Finance (but I'd rather be a rancher in Montana .. just need to bank-roll it)

Interests: Hey I love to ctheworld (there's a lot to c) also like love numerous outdoor activities...

Married: You bet I am

Kids: Heck, I still feel like a kid (does that count?)

Pets: Plan on owning a Buffalo on my ranch in Montana one day!

Show's: Amazing Race, CSI

My compliments to John and his online crew, you do a great job with the FORT!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

+ Reply to Thread