+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Name: Sharky, The Shark

B-Day: Feb. 27, 1970 (another 1970!!!!! Woo-Yeah!)

Location: Il. for 31 years, moved to GA to get married, been here since.

Interests: Tinkering on the PC, Photography, Art, Crafts, Games, Marine Biology, Music (lots of types), Babylon 5, collecting swords

Marital Status: Said I was married, duh, LOL

Pets: 1 daughter (all right, that was bad, sorry, sorry)

Height: 6'5 Weight: 185

Education: College Graduate, BA in audio/video production
    Cruisin' the deep, blue, sea

Happy Valentines Day!!! Hey thanks eveybody! Wow, what a friendly group of people here! I'm glad I found it. You know I've tried to put on some weight. Always seems to end up in my gut though (and who wants that). I guess I'm just one of those types who's metabolism is stuck in overdrive. Cheers all!
    Cruisin' the deep, blue, sea

Welcome to the FORT, Shadow and Sharky! It's great that you made it to the party!

Gromit

I'm currently 31 years old. I am a female, which I thought I'd mention since one cannot really tell from my screen name what gender I may be. I looove the British "Wallace and Gromit" films.

I am an American and live in the southern USA. I have a Bachelor's degree in the Visual Arts, specializing in graphic design.

I've been posting in some of the forums here, mainly the "Joe Millionaire" forum for about a month now, but kept forgetting to post in the intro thread. I'm not really into reality shows all too much. I didn't start watching the Joe Millionaire show until about the 3rd or 4th episode, and I then became hooked on it. I've also posted in the "other reality shows" forum here.

I did catch the "Are You Hot?" premiere, and I *might* watch that show every so often & comment.

I work as a graphic designer, but I quit my job-- that I worked at for three years -- about five or six months ago because one of my three supervisors harassed me for about a year-- (hence, the "Campaign Against Work Place Bullying" / "The Workplace Bullying and Trauma Institute" link in my sig line, http://bullyinginstitute.org/ ).

~That woman was evil incarnate. It was a very stressful time for me, and so I eventually had to leave. The work environment, thanks to her, became a negative, back- stabbing, dirty office politics type place. If you are being bullied in the workplace, I strongly encourage you to go to that site I listed above.

Other interests/hobbies of mine: Christian apologetics; survival horror video games (e.g., Resident Evil); 'traditional art,' (i.e., drawing with color pencils and oil painting, but I'm mainly into computer graphics such as Photoshop, Flash, etc)

So far, I've had a lot of fun posting at FORT, and I've yet to encounter any trolls, flamers or rude jerks. All in all, the folks here are very nice

gromit!
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Welcome gromit! Glad you got over into this thread finally

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    Hello everyone!

My name is Becky! I made my way in here because I was looking for a good place to talk about American Idol (my newest obsession ). I don't care for the official board so I had to find someplace else - and here I am!

A little about me - I am 19 years old (20 in March - YAY) and am originally from NH. I now live with my boyfriend, rotten little cat, and a bunch of fish in SC!

I am currently a college student and getting my associates in Computer Information Sciences.

And -erm- I guess you will all get to know me better as I babble on this board!

XOXO
    Becky

Leo
    Premium Member
    to Becky and all the new folks

Welcome, CopperPenny! Aren't all cats "rotten little cats"? (ok, just kidding, all you cat-lovers keep your mouths shut)

Glad you found us! Those Fox boards aren't the greatest thing in the world, are they? I get a headache just trying to read them.

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    Originally posted by John
    Those Fox boards aren't the greatest thing in the world, are they?
    Certainly not the American Idol one.

+ Reply to Thread