+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

to the FORT Pansygirl, SillyString and IMAddicted.

IMAddicted, I'm 32 and I still get carded all the time too. I think it's because I'm so short though.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Hello! Didn't notice this thread before...been hooked on the AI thread of course! Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself...I'm Debbie, 29 years old, living in California, and really diggin this site and community!

THanks for all the warm welcome's.

Name: Susan
    Live in Texas
    Happily Married
    2 kids girl-7 boy 10
    It was love at first sight(site).
    I love being a stay at home mom, and my hobbies are my flowers and quilting.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Fan
    to Pansygirl, Womynlee, Sillystring, and IMAddicted !!!

and welcome to Pansygirl, Womynlee, Sillystring, and IMAddicted and all others I might have missed.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Hi, well uh, actually I've been here a couple of days already, and just got around to navigating over here to introduce myself! First of all, and of upmost interest (if only to myself..ha,ha,) I'm a thoroughbred horse trainer from Philadelphia, Pa. And this being the eve of the Kentucky Derby I must keep this short, so I don't miss the race!
    I, and my SI (significant other) have been happily married or 'whatever' for 12 years.He (my si) is also in the horse business.
    I have two daughters, one a lawyer, the other a mother of 6! Thus making me a granny..I'm young at heart, and soul, and don't look a day over 40...well....maybe a day or so...but not much!I love outdoors stuff, I love and breath horses! I love cats and have a white odd eyed persian cat who is my pride and joy! AHH !
    I love this site everyone seems pretty well put together...a great range of people from young to old (like me, tee, hee,) and from all walks of life...looking forward to posting often!
    remember hoofbeats are the heartbeats of life.

Hi My name is Queeny, and I am a reality show addict.

I have had the nicest time here since I joined on last week after watching the Restaurant. The posters are respectful and funny, making every one feel comfortable to share their opinions with out worry of being bashed or goaded in to an on line war of words.
    For this reason I give thanks and praise to our great moderator, John.You are a wealth of information,you keep the threads on track and you remind us of the play fair rules. You even share an opinion or two! Thanks and the check is in the mail!!!!

I have taken some time to get use to what I can do here, and I am pleased to say that even an old hunt and pecker like me can navigate smoothly around and find new things .

I do have one question . Why do I see some times peoples names in red or green in the members window when I am reading a post?

Queeny

The peoples name in Red are the Moderators of the site and the people in blue are the writers.

Quote Originally Posted by queeny

I do have one question . Why do I see some times peoples names in green in the members window when I am reading a post?
    That means that they are a paying member, like yourself.

Name: sleepysluggo, but in RL they call me Julia

I currently live in San Francisco, have lived here for most of my life.

I'm single and proud of it.

I finished college over a year ago but I'm still trying to figure out where to go from here. In the meantime I'm a PT soap seller, a job that I loathe.

I joined this site last May after AI2, but I just started posting a few days ago. Now I can't stop.

+ Reply to Thread