+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 303 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi!! CAgirl here!! I really like to come to this board, everyone is so nice so far!!

Hi, all. Have no CLUE how I ended up here, but am glad to be here. This board is AWESOME. I was quite reassured by my first pm which laid out how this board comports itself. Knowing it's safe, I've invited a friend or seven.

Looking forward to meeting everybody - oops! Forgot I have no sig here.

Berta

FORT Regular

Just introducing myself...

Hi. I'm a newbie and have enjoyed reading and posting on The Bachelorette forum for a few days now. Sher suggested I introduce myself here, so hello to all...nice board, btw.

hi, my name is digga, i've not formally been inducted to this fine introduction thread cause i've just learned of all these other fun forums just today!!! this is almost like an AA meeting! ...not that i'd know or anything ... oh yeah, i am addicted to the smilies. they make my life worth living. those and my 1.5 children.

Too much time on my hands mommylee3's Avatar

me

Hi there I am Lee, a mom of 2 boys(11&9) and a daughter 5
    we live in Canada. I am actively trying to lose weight and have discovered forums as an alternative to eating.My fingers are getting so thin. I will be 35 in June and want to lose 50 pounds by then 135 for 35. I have up to now lost 15 since Jan 7. My trusty water bottle is beside me as I watch what others have to say about Joe Millionaire, Bachelorette and American Idol. Soon Survivor will join the mix. Hope you like my comments- they are few and far between but hey I am just learning!Take Care-Lee

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Hi, Im Maya from San Francisco! Ive been lurking on this site for a while and finally decided to register Anyhow Im 28, married, no kids but have 2 Boston Terriers. Their names are Hoppy (2yrs)
    and Lulu (8months) Im a RN and watch way to much tv.

My husband and I love, American Idol, Fear Factor, Trading Spaces (my husband, Christian says "its YOUR show!)
    We also watch Boomtown, The Shield, Law and Order SVU, loved Robbery Homicide when it was on. Sopranos, Sex and the CIty.
    See i told you it was too much tv

anyhow glad to join!!!!!

Hi everyone!
    I'm sooooo addicted to reality tv and couldnt resist signing up here. You have a great board!!!
    I'm a 33 year old stay at home mommy. I have a 3 year old son with special needs so my posting times will be when I need an escape!!
    Looking foward to reading and posting more!!

Universal Debutante
    Hey! I'm PrincessBeri... I post on some other boards like this one only about other topics and i just had to sign up here because I am completely addicted to reality television.

Hi, my name is Dagny. I found this forum by accident and spent 2 hours last night reading reviews of episodes of different shows, laughing my butt off. It is a great site.

Hi everyone. I found this site while searching for stuff on Celebrity Mole: Hawaii and figured I'd join in to chat.

Anyway, I am a 20 year old guy who is a college student and my main interest is tv. I always make sure I have my studies done for when I need to watch the screen lol.

Current favorite shows on air: Frasier, Friends, Scrubs, Good Morning Miami, ER, Mole / Celebrity Mole, 8 Simple Rules, Less Than Perfect, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Conan O'Brien, Reba, Dragnet

Favorite shows of all time: Seinfeld, Caroline in the City, Friends, Frasier, The Charmings, Lois & Clark, Home Improvement, Dick Van Dyke, Get Smart
    ...who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...

+ Reply to Thread