+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

FORT Fogey
    Hi there newbies! and welcome

Hi y'all! I'm Claire from Denton, which is a little north of Dallas. I've been an occassional poster for about 6 months but finally negotiated myself around the site enough today to find this introduction thread. I also found the Premuim Member info and am delighted to join this distinguished, green-hued group. I can't imagine watching my favorite reality shows ( AI, Apprentice, Bachelor, Avg Joe ) without reading everyones' comments during these shows. It really adds to the whole experience. Thanks to John for providing such a fun place to hang out and get all the latest info, rumors and links to reality TV. Kudos too for some of the best smilies I've ever seen.

Last edited by Fixxin2; 04-10-2004 at 05:05 PM.
    Lead me not into temptation ~ I can find the way myself

Welcome (to this thread, and the rest of the site you've already seen), Fixxin! And thanks for being green!

Reality Tv Addict
    Hi my name is Julie and I am a reality TV addict. I'm 28 and I live in AL. After 7 years in MI I moved back to the town I grew up in.

I will watch just about any reality show once... twice if I like it. I'm hooked on.....

Survivor, The Apprentice, Big Brother, Amazing Race (they need to bring it back), Airline, and now The Swan. I'm sure there are more.

I tend to avoid the dating series'. I did watch the original Joe Millionare and got hooked. Also watched Average Joe - Adam Returns. I'm just always so pissed and dissapointed at who the idiots end up choosing on those shows.

Justaskjulie!!

Great minds think alike. Totally agree about the amazing race and I also tend to stay away from dating reality shows.

Welcome to FORT
    I rather lurk than post.

Hello Justaskjulie
    I'm not sure why TAR is getting such low ratings although many of us watch it here. Hope everyone starts watching it

Hi, I'm Ros and sure you can guess where I'm from. Off work long term at the minute and computer is my lifeline + TV + DVD + music and have become addicted to American Idol, it's shown in the UK a few days later than in the US. UK is glued to Reality shows too, some more successful than others. Big Brother, Pop Idol and I'm a celebrity get me out of here! are the big ones on this side of the Atlantic. Survivor, which I know is huge in the US died a death here. Love this Forum and have only been about for a few days!!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Belfastgirl . Just saw your reply in the UK Singles Chart. Glad that you read it on your first few days of visit here in FORT. Hope you enjoy your stay !

Thanks for the welcome Audiomaster! Why the interest in UK singles if you don't mind me asking?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    A big fan of UK music, I am. I will see you around in FORT.

+ Reply to Thread