+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to this place too. So far I really like it. Well, I'm a student, been married for 11 months-yesterday! Yup, I'm a newlywed-hey just like Jessica Simpson, except that I can cook, clean, chew gum and walk at the same time, you know, the usual! Well, no kids here, don't want them just yet. I want to finish school before that! I know I'm too immature to have kids when I worry that I'll have to put on cartoons and miss my soaps! Anyway, I do have a puppy. He is a 9 month old English Bulldog named Winston Churchill...Guess why that's his name? Well, he's on a diet. My favorite movie is "The Shawshank Redemption", I'm terrified of heights and the ocean but I like to conquer my fears, I'm not a chicken you see ...and so I've made myslef go on rollercoasters and go snorkeling, and I saw that I didn't die and now they're my favorite activities! My favorite shows at this time are America's Next Top Model (where I am rooting for Mecedes) and The Apprentice (where I am rooting for Amy or Troy) and other than that I'm a pretty happy gal. Look forward to reading and getting to know everyone! I like to talk also as you all can see!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Citizen Kao. Enjoy your stay here at FORT.

Welcome to all the newbies, this place is like home and I'm sure you'll all get addicted to it like the rest of us~lol

Drain my brain.
    I never did this... sorry... I guess you can still consider me fairly new... so here's the goods...

Name: Ashley
    Interests: Art, Music
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

makerc and Lil Bit.

Citizen Kaos and abrslr.

Drain my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    makerc and Lil Bit.

Citizen Kaos and abrslr.
    *waves* Hi Sheela!
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

I haven't stopped by here for a while so:

to everyone.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to all new members! Have fun!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fan
    Hi

Guess I'll take a turn.

Name: Shusie to you.
    Age: early 30ish. Well, I'm actually 34 going on 35 but it's still true.
    Married: 10 years.
    Pets: A Beagle. And, believe me, that is enough.
    Occupation: Full-time mom. Part-time aspiring novelist. (part-time big dreamer, too)
    Favourite shows: The Amazing Race, Survivor, Apprentice, CSI and Seinfeld and Simpsons re-runs.
    Interests: Cryptozoology and mythology, anything related to the Lord of the Rings, weights and in-line skating, general fitness, reading, camping, gardening, the environment and social justice, and raising my kids.

I love the boards so far, and I think I have managed to stick my fingers in quite a few pies already. Hope I haven't alienated too many people... yet.

Thank you to those who have welcomed me already. Shusie.
    Last edited by shusie; 03-27-2004 at 09:20 PM.

shusie!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread