+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 303 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3024
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Sorry I made my introduction so long. I didn't know what was the standard length. Feel free to edit it down to essentials or delete it if necessary.

No worries, pikachu. We love knowing anything and everything any member wants to reveal about themselves.

Have fun!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu
    Sorry I made my introduction so long. I didn't know what was the standard length. Feel free to edit it down to essentials or delete it if necessary.
    Pikachu, since you returned back to FORT, hopefully your opinion re: FORT is now favorable.

Please allow me to introduce myself - everybody sing!!

Anyway, My name is Rufus, I AM CANADIAN, a mom with 3 kids, ages 21, 19 and 16, the two older both in college and the youngest in final year of high school. I also have five cats, all girls, Freckles (tabby), Mickey (b/w), Punkie (orange tabby), Georgie Girl (calico) and Princess Lulu (brat tabby). I adore them all all. I am self-employed which makes it easier for me to drop in here during the day.
    Darn Kangaroos!! I am le tired.

Welcome, Rufus!

5 cats, 3 kids. You need a vacation

to all the new people.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean
    Some people have recognized my name in pictures as: JELLYBEAN
    But my screen name, actually has nothing to do with Jellybeans, for #1.) I don`t care fot them, or for candy much.
    and #2.) My twin sisters called me "Jillibean", after my name: Jillian. But I don`t mind it being associated with Jellybeans???

But as a child, I had so many nicknames: Shorty, Jo, Jo Nae, red (Hated that one!!), Jillibean, Strawberry Jellybean, so i`d have to say firegirl. My color and flavor would have to be the red ones, because of my strawberry blond hair.

I thought it was a cute play on words and your name and it was the first thing that came to mind. I am a pink/red girl I guess. Hmmm hair.. well I could probably ask a zillion questions.. maybe we should start a thread in general to get your hair questions asked or things your stylist is thinking?? hmmm.. think about it!

to the FoRT, realitycrazmom, Jillibean and Rufus!

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Hi RCM and Jillibean!

RCM, there's no way I'd be able to write "Rancho Cucamonga" as a home address without snickering each time I did it. how do you manage it?
    Silly sounding name, huh? Too much like COWABUNGA!
    Actually, I am in Alta Loma (a small next-door neighbor city), but more people are familiar with the Rancho Cucamonga *snicker* name.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Wow Rancho Cucamonga? I hope you made it thru the fires okay. I know many homes were lost in that area.

Yes our seasons are pretty non existant here. I wish we would get more rain here, but I know this is a desert area, so that's not going to happen. Now I wish it would snow once in my lifetime, would be cool.

Chris
    The fires came within a mile of our house. Luckily I am on the south side of the I-210 (a pretty big fireline, IMHO). The smoke was really thick and the ash was blowing in like snow (the kids wanted to go out and play in the 'snowflakes'). I told them it wasn't the kind they can catch on their tongue! (although it would have been a riot to see them catch one!)
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    *waves*

Name: Randy
    Interests: sports (watching), dvds, Survior, TAR, Dallas Cowboys, SA Spurs, Texas Longhorns
    Marital Status: Married, 23 years, 2 daughters, 1 grandson
    Pets: 4 dogs, 1 cat

+ Reply to Thread