+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change to our "archived" forums is coming

Change to our "archived" forums is coming

We've got a lot of changes planned for the next few weeks, and the first of these is rolling out tonight.

Starting as soon as we can open them back up, we will now be allowing discussion in "archived" forums. It doesn't have to be "just news", and the old Purgatory will also allow posts.

If you want to discuss old contestants, or keep talking about a show after it's over, go for it.

PLEASE NOTE, however, that we will not be allowing "games" in show forums, old or current. ALL games should be posted in the Fun & Games forum, and any started in other forums will be moved.

We hope this will keep some of our members entertained during the slow summer months, while waiting for the next "big show".

FORT Fogey
    What a great piece of news!!! It's wonderful that we can snark away even long after the shows have concluded!!!

THANKS, John!!

Thanks John! It is also good because in some cases like Big Brother, new rumors are circulating and we can talk about those.

Great news John! I've recently seen a few folks from the "Purgatory" shows, and was unable to post about them.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

This is really a great site. Thanks John!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Also, there is some station out there that is exclusively 'reality shows'.. (I was only told about this..so, I do not know the particulars), and my friend said that they're currently running "Love Cruise", the whole series. They're having commentary about what has happened since then.. and guess who they're talking with? Toni!
    I'd like to hear what is going on with someone who gets this station and is watching.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Also, there is some station out there that is exclusively 'reality shows'.. (I was only told about this..so, I do not know the particulars), and my friend said that they're currently running "Love Cruise", the whole series. They're having commentary about what has happened since then.. and guess who they're talking with? Toni!
    I'd like to hear what is going on with someone who gets this station and is watching.
    It's Fox's Reality Channel. For anyone with DirecTV, it's channel 250. I re-watched the entire Last Comic Standing 1 and was pleased to see the "reality revealed", which is the segments with the participants discussing the show. (plus I got my Rich Vos ironing and Dave Mordal fix) Sorry Mav, don't watch Love Cruise, but I tuned in for a few minutes the other day and saw her talking about the others and then the others were talking about her. I gathered she was the enemy!

Thanks John! This rocks, since I never got to discuss TAR1 anywhere!

MB

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    It's Fox's Reality Channel. For anyone with DirecTV, it's channel 250. I re-watched the entire Last Comic Standing 1 and was pleased to see the "reality revealed", which is the segments with the participants discussing the show. (plus I got my Rich Vos ironing and Dave Mordal fix) Sorry Mav, don't watch Love Cruise, but I tuned in for a few minutes the other day and saw her talking about the others and then the others were talking about her. I gathered she was the enemy!

Thanks John! This rocks, since I never got to discuss TAR1 anywhere!

MB
    YES! That's it marybeth! Thanks.
    I hate trying to pass along good information that I heard but have nothing to back it up with..like, pertinent info.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    That is awesome. Thank you John for making this decision
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Thank you, John! That will be a fun change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast