+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Suggestion Box

This is not really a question but more of a comment on how I like the evolving FORT. I think the interviews that the FORT has been able to have, have been a great addition and the official articles add another element to the community.

to the FORT!

In the private message, when somebody send an email to many people, is there a way to reply to all instead of just replying to the person who sent it? I mean without retyping every name, espceially when you don't know who received the message?
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Unfortunately, no. The PM process itself leaves a lot to be desired.

Just a suggestion for those who send pm's to multiple folk....normally when I get these the person that sent them put who all it was to first off in the body of the text. It really does help so that you know who all got the same message that you did. I know it doesn't help if you're on the receiving end of it, but for those sending out multiple messages it really is appreciated when you're on the receiving end of them.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    This is not really a question but more of a comment on how I like the evolving FORT. I think the interviews that the FORT has been able to have, have been a great addition and the official articles add another element to the community.

to the FORT!
    I give 2 thumbs up to this compliment also!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I have a suggestion and thank you for providing the means to do so....

Sometimes, I remember an old thread that I'd like to revive in General Discussion and I find myself browsing through pages and pages of "Happy Birthday" threads.

Is there a way to possibly delete/archive specifically the birthday threads or perhaps mold the "Happy Birthday" concept all into one big glob similar to the Never Ending Party thread?

Thanks!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Igotalife, that's a good idea. We've implemented it

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Igotalife, that's a good idea. We've implemented it

Thanks!
    A nice improvement. Thanks John!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    Is there a way to possibly delete/archive specifically the birthday threads or perhaps mold the "Happy Birthday" concept all into one big glob similar to the Never Ending Party thread?
    Thank you!! The happy birthday thread is a nice touch, but it does get to be a little much to go through. Great idea.

That was a great idea, igotalife. I know we all appreciate the birthday threads (and Leo for taking them on nearly every single day ), but it's a good idea to archive them after the day is past.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread