+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Suggestion Box

The smilies aren't working for me, and I keep getting 'error on page' messages. I can only get smilies by actually typing the words, not by clicking on the icons. Bolding, etc. isn't working either.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

test Bold

ETA: Works for me Roses

None of the icons are coming up today. 4:46pm EST. Just blank spots where they should be.. some have the red x like they didn't load. Its sort of odd looking at all the blank spaces.
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

For Firefox it is fine, but for IE it is all messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    For Firefox it is fine, but for IE it is all messed up.
    I'm on Firefox and it is messed up for me too. IE gives empty boxes, but Firefox gives text. It is really rather funny.
    instead of the green light.

Yes FORT has been wonky for me in all kinds of ways starting from last night, around 8pm Pacific. Unfortunately I had several windows open with replies in each one, and when I pressed sent, I got "page could not be found" type messages, and then I couldn't get back on at all. Today, I'm not seeing most images (I'm getting red x's) and, like Roses, I can't get smilies, bolding, or other such text commands to work by using the buttons. Also, there's no front page anymore. Does anyone know what's up?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

All right you guys, there is a thread in this very forum where John says he is aware of the problem, and will work on it when he can. It's a software problem, nothing permanent.

Let's return this thread back to its original topic: suggestions to improve the site.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Personally I think moving a forum into the graveyard just kills it. Especially in the case of antm. Plus i tried to post but nothing ever showed up.

We have strict rules about what is posted in the graveyard. They are written in bright red at the top of the forum:

This forum is an ARCHIVE. Posting should be limited to current news regarding contestants ONLY. Other posts may be removed by staff.

Because it is an achive, we don't encourage discussion. Once the show starts up for another cycle, a forum will open up.

After a show ends, the traffic in the forum dies down. The archive is a service for our members where they can still read and post about news regarding their favorite contestants. If posts are being removed, it's because they're not newsworthy.

It's too impractical to maintain current forums for every show that has ended. We try to keep our active forums open for current shows.

I realize this sucks for hardcore fans, but it's what we've been doing for quite some time and it works. Don't worry, a new ANTM forum will be up closer to the next cycle.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I understand why forums are archived and why posts are moderated. Im guessing the reason why my post wasnt allowed is that another member posted the same news and his appeared before mine

+ Reply to Thread