+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The FORT Suggestion Box

What is happening? I got a message from suggestions@fansofrealitytv.co m with a zip file, and now I may not be able to post. WTH?? I tried sending a couple of messages to the suggestions site, and for whatever reason the "send" would not work. Then today, I had a message with a NOTICE:Final Warning, there was a zip file, and I have no idea what that is about.
    Did I do something wrong?

I would like to see *after the show* discussion that is separate than the *during the show discussion* because you have to sort through pages and pages of stuff you have already seen....That way people can choose to catch up if they missed it- or start posting if they have seen it.
    That would be nice and totally make my day

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    What is happening? I got a message from suggestions@fansofrealitytv.co m with a zip file, and now I may not be able to post. WTH?? I tried sending a couple of messages to the suggestions site, and for whatever reason the "send" would not work. Then today, I had a message with a NOTICE:Final Warning, there was a zip file, and I have no idea what that is about.
    No, you're not in trouble, Ana. It sounds like a worm. Just do not open that zip file.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I would like to see *after the show* discussion that is separate than the *during the show discussion* because you have to sort through pages and pages of stuff you have already seen....That way people can choose to catch up if they missed it- or start posting if they have seen it.
    I really like that idea. I think it would make things easier to go through and more organized.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    NO , lokks like a trojan or something. As with email you do not know, DO NOT OPEN IT. DELETE IT..
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    But an after the show discussion for someone on the east coast would be a during the show discussion for someone on the west coast. Are you proposing an "east coast discussion" and a "west coast discussion" thread for each show?

Quote Originally Posted by John
    But an after the show discussion for someone on the east coast would be a during the show discussion for someone on the west coast. Are you proposing an "east coast discussion" and a "west coast discussion" thread for each show?
    I saw it as a regular show discussion thread until 12 PM EST, or whenever the show ends on the west coast, and then a post-show discussion for everything after that.

The people on the east coast when they are done watching can jump over to the post-discussion thread so basically the west-coasters would be alone in the live discussion thread until the show is over.

I would only do this for big shows such as Apprentice, AI, Survivor, and ANTM.

Just my two cents.

The problem with that setup is that the people coming in for the live show at a later time zone would be seeing the last posts of the people who just finished watching it - i.e., spoilers.

I can only see something like this working with separate threads for separate time zones, which would change the way we lock down forums, etc. Currently, locking down the forums has done a lot to eliminate spoilers for us on the West coast, and I would hate to see that go by the wayside.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    The problem with that setup is that the people coming in for the live show at a later time zone would be seeing the last posts of the people who just finished watching it - i.e., spoilers.

I can only see something like this working with separate threads for separate time zones, which would change the way we lock down forums, etc. Currently, locking down the forums has done a lot to eliminate spoilers for us on the West coast, and I would hate to see that go by the wayside.
    Are you only able to lock one thread at a time?

Yes, when we lock a forum, only one thread remains unlocked.

+ Reply to Thread