+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Suggestion Box

I can add it, but it'll be up to each individual user whether to fill it out or not. I know there are some people here who enjoy the ambiguity.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I can add it, but it'll be up to each individual user whether to fill it out or not. I know there are some people here who enjoy the ambiguity.
    Thanks, John. This will cut down on my use of the word "they". I love the gender symbols, too!

I think it would be awesome for FORT to post up a calendar........ maybe on the front page that would have dates and times of shows and also premiers and finales. It seems everyday I'm forgetting what shows I mean to watch that night.

THanks.

Shanda, we have that. It's on the main forum page in two different places: underneath the current users, birthdays, etc., and as a link at the top of the page.

ETA: Link
    Last edited by Amanda; 04-25-2006 at 03:15 PM.

Wow i'm blind

Is there any interest in moving So You Think You Can Dance 2 up to the "Shows We're Covering" section. The premier is this Thursday.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Is there any way that you can ban anyone who beats any of my arcade records, John? Starting with Marleybone, please.
    Thanks!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    The chatroom does exist, and is used primarily when the site is down. I don't want people using it when the site's NOT down, however. The reason is that we are a forum where posting is "what we do". A chatroom is pretty much the exact opposite of what we're looking for. Chats aren't discussion.

I know this is a little delayed but I was thinking about this today and knew it had to have been brought up before.

I can understand why you wouldn't want a 24/7 chatroom experience with this site, however, I was thinking it would be a nice PERK to have something like this for show discussion. I find myself reading extremely short (mine included) not exactly time consuming posts during the showtimes. You could even break this out to PST and EST, etc.. I think that discussions during the actual shows are one of the best parts of this website since I feel like I'm watching with a large group of fans rather than on my own (in my own reality world). I think the chat experience would be a nice touch in this particular instance.

Just a suggestion.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I'd like to see an Avatar Hall of Fame. There have been some classics (Uncle David's current Pom av springs to mind), but once the av-owner changes it, it is gone forever. They need to be saved for posterity
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I'd like to make a suggestion:

How about a thread (or sub-thread) of items/questions/comments about travel or places to travel? I am going to visit San Francisco in about a month and I wanted to get suggestions/ideas on what to do and where to visit. I do visit other boards that are strictly about travel but I love listening to other FORT members ideas.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread