+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Suggestion Box

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotagoodidea
    Is there a way to possibly delete/archive specifically the birthday threads or perhaps mold the "Happy Birthday" concept all into one big glob similar to the Never Ending Party thread?
    Hey Igotagoodidea, this was a wonderful suggestion! And John, I really like the way you implemented the suggestion. The "Happy Birthday" subforum is GREAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I think that's extremely unfair to our members on the west coast, to have to completely avoid the forum (and quite possibly the site) for 3 hours each primetime to avoid spoilers, and this is the reason we have the lockdown.
    Count me as another west coaster that appreciates the lockdown, John; particularly on shows where spoiling might spoil more than a single nights viewing.

It would be nice to share in the immediacy of posting as the show is playing that people further east enjoy, but thats just part of life being in the west.

I can't conceive of a way of making everything completely equal for every member with that situation; the FORT's equitable handling works for me.

As a west coaster one still has the option of posting as they watch as if it hasn't been covered previously, but most it appears simply adapt to a west coast way of adding comments. After viewing the show I have comments about I ordinarily start reading the show thread from the beginning and jumping in on previous comments. There is no one way of approaching it as a poster.

Fun & Games

The ongoing changes here are making the FORT even better than before, and it is hard to improve on something that is excellent. I would like to make a suggestion for consideration since the reality show games have been moved to fun & games. Can the reality games be in a separate group from the other general fun & games to make it a tad easier to find either group.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    The ongoing changes here are making the FORT even better than before, and it is hard to improve on something that is excellent. I would like to make a suggestion for consideration since the reality show games have been moved to fun & games. Can the reality games be in a separate group from the other general fun & games to make it a tad easier to find either group.

Thanks for bringing that up, gabriel. A couple others of us have been wondering the same thing.

It's done, gabriel.
    Good suggestion

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Ummm...I think the new sub-forum in fun & games is counting our posts. I just gained like 400 posts in about 10 minutes. Not that I'm complaining.

I do like the new sub-forum though! Thanks!

Mine went up 1,000!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    It's done, gabriel.
    Good suggestion
    Thank You. Glad to be of service at a place I enjoy. (Us middle age guys need a place to hide sometimes)
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

My suggestion: can we have just one thread in Current Events for weird news? Or a subforum for off-the-wall news? I have seen a couple of stories that I know aren't supposed to be posted in the thread (31 year old man marries his 70 year old sweetheart, for instance), but I can just imagine how much fun we could have with these.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    My silly suggestion...would it be okay to have a thread for just gossip on celebs? rumors and such? I was having such fun discussing TomKat... Thanks guys for all your hard work!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread