+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 249

Thread: Problem

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey Leftcoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,171
    Thanks, bbnbama.

    I thought initially about posting on that thread before my eye got drawn to this one. Outsmarted myself, I did.

    Glad to know (in a way) that I'm not alone and it is something unrelated to my end.

    Thanks again

  2. #72
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,067
    From the stoopid thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2312782;
    I have issues with the Bachelor spoiler thread also...every 5th page went white for me for awhile and then it was every other page.
    Yup! I'm experiencing that for both the Brangelina and the Oriental/ Asian threads. Once it spreads to the Anna Nicole thread, then i'll go ballistic.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey ScoutMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,054
    I'm having that problem on the Bachelor thread, part 1 as well as the asian/oriental thread.

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey Leftcoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2315079;
    From the stoopid thread:


    Yup! I'm experiencing that for both the Brangelina and the Oriental/ Asian threads. Once it spreads to the Anna Nicole thread, then i'll go ballistic.
    I forget who said it on the stoopid thread, but I got a kick from reading one or two posters seemingly taking it as a possible sign their comments in effect were 'not currently needed, thank you!' on whatever thread they couldn't access. I'd been wondering before reading that others shared the same thing whether that was what was going on with me; an informal time out.

    I like the selectivity involved. Feels kinda LOSTish.

    Not that there's any supernatural explanation, mind you.

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey CantGetNuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Problem

    I've been having trouble with the site for the last few days. (Maybe a week now.) I can browse the site for about 10 different pages but then the site locks up on me. At first I thought it was my IE and just shut it down and reopened it. But I have since tried going to a different site when FoRT won't go to a different page and its not my IE.

  6. #76
    Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Great Plains
    Posts
    623

    Re: Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;2345065;
    I've been having trouble with the site for the last few days. (Maybe a week now.) I can browse the site for about 10 different pages but then the site locks up on me. At first I thought it was my IE and just shut it down and reopened it. But I have since tried going to a different site when FoRT won't go to a different page and its not my IE.
    I've been having this same problem.

  7. #77
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,755

    Re: Problem

    I couldn't even get on the FORT last night!

    I had no trouble going to other sites but whenever I tried to get on the FORT, I couldn't....I tried in both IE and Firefox and it was the same in both of them....

    I've got to find that link to the FORT chat and bookmark it!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  8. #78
    FORT Fogey katgib13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514

    Re: Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2345114;
    I couldn't even get on the FORT last night!

    I had no trouble going to other sites but whenever I tried to get on the FORT, I couldn't....I tried in both IE and Firefox and it was the same in both of them....

    I've got to find that link to the FORT chat and bookmark it!
    I was on the Fort at the beginning of TAR, left the window up so I could come back at commercials (yes, I'm addicted..lol) but when I came back, it timed out and took me to the page not found message. I was finally able to come back on around 12:30. I'm just wondering if it was because the board was so busy?

  9. #79
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    56
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: Problem

    I just had the strangest thing happen. I changed my avatar and when I clicked save changes I got a pop up that said something about computer could be affected download system registry checker. Well I of course know my system is NOT infected and then it redirected me to system doctor (?) website. Had to use task manager to close explorer, would not let me close explorer via the X. Just thought I'd pass this on to all to NOT click anything. just do ctrl alt delete and end task that way.

  10. #80
    Leo
    Leo is offline
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10,033

    Re: Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2345664;
    I was on the Fort at the beginning of TAR, left the window up so I could come back at commercials (yes, I'm addicted..lol) but when I came back, it timed out and took me to the page not found message. I was finally able to come back on around 12:30. I'm just wondering if it was because the board was so busy?
    FORT was down on Sunday night due to server issues for around... two, maybe three hours. I don't know exactly why (you'll have to ask John that), but it wasn't due to the site being overloaded.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.