+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem

Thanks, bbnbama.

I thought initially about posting on that thread before my eye got drawn to this one. Outsmarted myself, I did.

Glad to know (in a way) that I'm not alone and it is something unrelated to my end.

Thanks again

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    From the stoopid thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2312782;
    I have issues with the Bachelor spoiler thread also...every 5th page went white for me for awhile and then it was every other page.
    Yup! I'm experiencing that for both the Brangelina and the Oriental/ Asian threads. Once it spreads to the Anna Nicole thread, then i'll go ballistic.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I'm having that problem on the Bachelor thread, part 1 as well as the asian/oriental thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2315079;
    From the stoopid thread:

Yup! I'm experiencing that for both the Brangelina and the Oriental/ Asian threads. Once it spreads to the Anna Nicole thread, then i'll go ballistic.
    I forget who said it on the stoopid thread, but I got a kick from reading one or two posters seemingly taking it as a possible sign their comments in effect were 'not currently needed, thank you!' on whatever thread they couldn't access. I'd been wondering before reading that others shared the same thing whether that was what was going on with me; an informal time out.

I like the selectivity involved. Feels kinda LOSTish.

Not that there's any supernatural explanation, mind you.

Re: Problem

I've been having trouble with the site for the last few days. (Maybe a week now.) I can browse the site for about 10 different pages but then the site locks up on me. At first I thought it was my IE and just shut it down and reopened it. But I have since tried going to a different site when FoRT won't go to a different page and its not my IE.

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;2345065;
    I've been having trouble with the site for the last few days. (Maybe a week now.) I can browse the site for about 10 different pages but then the site locks up on me. At first I thought it was my IE and just shut it down and reopened it. But I have since tried going to a different site when FoRT won't go to a different page and its not my IE.
    I've been having this same problem.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I couldn't even get on the FORT last night!

I had no trouble going to other sites but whenever I tried to get on the FORT, I couldn't....I tried in both IE and Firefox and it was the same in both of them....

I've got to find that link to the FORT chat and bookmark it!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2345114;
    I couldn't even get on the FORT last night!

I had no trouble going to other sites but whenever I tried to get on the FORT, I couldn't....I tried in both IE and Firefox and it was the same in both of them....

I've got to find that link to the FORT chat and bookmark it!
    I was on the Fort at the beginning of TAR, left the window up so I could come back at commercials (yes, I'm addicted..lol) but when I came back, it timed out and took me to the page not found message. I was finally able to come back on around 12:30. I'm just wondering if it was because the board was so busy?

I just had the strangest thing happen. I changed my avatar and when I clicked save changes I got a pop up that said something about computer could be affected download system registry checker. Well I of course know my system is NOT infected and then it redirected me to system doctor (?) website. Had to use task manager to close explorer, would not let me close explorer via the X. Just thought I'd pass this on to all to NOT click anything. just do ctrl alt delete and end task that way.

Leo
    Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2345664;
    I was on the Fort at the beginning of TAR, left the window up so I could come back at commercials (yes, I'm addicted..lol) but when I came back, it timed out and took me to the page not found message. I was finally able to come back on around 12:30. I'm just wondering if it was because the board was so busy?
    FORT was down on Sunday night due to server issues for around... two, maybe three hours. I don't know exactly why (you'll have to ask John that), but it wasn't due to the site being overloaded.

+ Reply to Thread