+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem

Yes, this is normal.

$bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. You've either gone to something that no longer exists, or you're a brand new member and trying to create a thread, which we don't allow. If this is the case, please feel free to contribute to existing threads, and soon you'll be able to create your own. This cuts down on hit-and-run spammers, and you'll also probably find that a thread you want to create already exists (try using the search function, it's great!).
    There are restrictions in place for new accounts, as explained above. It has greatly reduced the problem of spammers on the site. Read around and post for a while, and the restriction will go away. 99% of the time there is an existing thread that would be appropriate for you to post in instead of creating a new thread.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Not sure if this an internet connection problem of mine or a problem on the site. I tried to go into the Children of Men thread in Movies and it kept reloading the page like 6 or 7 times then I got an error message that IE couldn't connect to the web page. It happens everytime I try to access the thread. I used to get the same thing happening in the Other TV shows page a lot before the server upgrade. Just wondered if there was a solution or I just can't go into that page. Thanks.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

How odd - I'm not technical enough to know what's going on, but I just wanted to tell you that I had no problems opening that thread. It seemed to be just like any other thread on the site.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Too weird. Thanks Hepcat!
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Is anyone else experiencing time out errors this evening? I get one on about every third page reload and have to try about 3 or 4 times before I get back in.

not here UNK - I'm just having weird internet problems tonight
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I've gotten several time out errors. One when I tried to log in (and it logged me out). Then one while trying to access this page. As well, when trying to post, it stays stuck on the 'posting' page. (This is my third attempt to post this message).

I'm guessing it was because of AI. I wasn't around to shut things off to make the site faster.

Whoo boy, it took me about 20 min of trying to make a single post. I was assuming it was Idol, but wowsa.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

The site is just crawling for me, lately. It's 5 AM Eastern (so 2 Pacific), shouldn't be much traffic, but it still took me forever to get in to post. I'm not sure what's up, but it's not unlike several months ago, from my end.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread