+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    We occasionally turn them off, to help with overloaded servers when we're busy.
    Thanks John! I thought I had accidentally hit a button that turned them off! Glad to know it wasn't me (this time).

BTW, your avatar cracks me up every time I see it!

FORT Fogey
    I have an error message that overlays the main menu and show menus. The threads do not seem to be effected.

It is the text, "There seems to be a problem with the data base...."

It prohibits me from clicking on the links that it covers but everything else is working well.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Yeah, i got that last night as well.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    I have an error message that overlays the main menu and show menus. The threads do not seem to be effected.

It is the text, "There seems to be a problem with the data base...."

It prohibits me from clicking on the links that it covers but everything else is working well.
    I've been getting that, too.

Does anyone else have trouble logging out? Sometimes it takes me 20 times before it finally 'takes.' I don't have any trouble on other sites, just here.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Since the server crashed a few weeks ago I've been having some trouble with the site. Which sucks because when I have trouble on other sites I always come to the FoRT to see if its me or them. This is the error I get:

There seems to have been a problem with the database.
    Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I've experienced the same problems... slow, same message, the site freezes up, or else I freeze up in the middle of posting a reply. It just did that. I had to restart the whole computer, when tryint to post this reply. Also, many times when I log out of the Fort, I'm stuck on that page and have to restart. This only happens when exiting the Fort. Sometimes when I'm typing the typing stops on the screen and has to catch up a few seconds later.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Whenever im using my mozills browser and it comes up, i can still see whatever thread/folder i was looking at.The message just becomes embedded into the page.
    I hit the usercp link and it's back to normal.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    Since the server crashed a few weeks ago I've been having some trouble with the site. Which sucks because when I have trouble on other sites I always come to the FoRT to see if its me or them. This is the error I get:

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

...Yep, I'm getting that too....also when I try to hit my back button to go back to a previous thread it won't let me and I end up having to exit out of the FORT completely and come back in....I'm sorry everyone else is having these problems but it makes me glad to see I'm not the only one. There's only so many times I can delete cookies, scan and defrag, etc before I realize I'm not the only one having problems!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post

Me too!
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

FORT Newbie
    I keep getting this everytime I try to make a post.

$bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. You've either gone to something that no longer exists, or you're a brand new member and trying to create a thread, which we don't allow. If this is the case, please feel free to contribute to existing threads, and soon you'll be able to create your own. This cuts down on hit-and-run spammers, and you'll also probably find that a thread you want to create already exists (try using the search function, it's great!).
    I can only reply to posts. Is this normal?

+ Reply to Thread