+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Problem

Re: Problem

I'm just seeing if I can post. It's taking a long time to post for some reason.

ETA, well this posted quickly. I'm trying to post something longer in the animal thread and it's not going through. I apologize in advance if suddenly there are five posts of the same thing over in that thread. I've been backing out since it's not posting.

I copied my post for the animal lovers thread so it's not a matter of being logged off while typing. It's slow getting me into the thread, slow when clicking post reply, and then when I paste my post and click submit, it times out without posting. Maybe it's a glitch with my internet. I'll try again later. I was able to get into this thread quicker.

I wish I could help...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Archie...have you tried rebooting your computer? I'm not having any problems posting over there...that's weird. Good luck. Maybe run a spyware scan if you have that on your computer. There are so many freaks out there trying to ruin it for everyone. Ugh.

I rebooted and still couldn't post. Then I took out a few lines and suddenly the post went through. Weirdest thing. Maybe it was the computer's way of telling me I'm too longwinded

For the past few days my post count has been stuck. When it does move, it seems to take 3-4 posts for it to change. This isn't an immediate problem or anything serious. I was just wondering if I was the only one this was happening to and/or if there's a specific problem?

Leo
    Premium Member

Posts in the Fun and Games forum don't count towards your post count, so if you post outside of that forum only every few days, then that would be it.

I didn't know that the Fun and Games forum didn't count, but that makes absolute sense.
    I had noticed the oddities with my post count before posting in there. But it seems like it isn't an issue anymore. Maybe it was just my eyes!
    Thank you

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

The BB forum appears centered (like each thread name). Is there a way to change it back to left justified or is this just me??

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2455186;
    The BB forum appears centered (like each thread name). Is there a way to change it back to left justified or is this just me??

Thanks!
    It's not just you, . I might be incorrect, but this problem seems to have cropped up once the link to the TV Guide preview went up.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread