+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem

Re: Problem

Uncle David, there may have been a server backup running. We do run some of the heavier-load processes at night. Most of the time during those processes, the site continues to run as normal, but sometimes the loads get high enough where it start to have an effect on usage. I apologize for any problems.

Greetings, I'm having trouble accessing the arcade I keep getting the following message. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

$bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. You've either gone to something that no longer exists, or you're a brand new member and trying to create a thread, which we don't allow. If this is the case, please feel free to contribute to existing threads, and soon you'll be able to create your own. This cuts down on hit-and-run spammers, and you'll also probably find that a thread you want to create already exists (try using the search function, it's great!).

I Is Stephanie

That happens to me all the time! I have no clue what it is, because I'm not really any of those things, at least not per the FAQ.

Does anyone know what this is?
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

FYI - the "submit score" feature on the Arcade Game "Bombs Away" does not seem to work. Perhaps that is why there is no high score registered for this game.

OK. I need some help. Today I discovered that when people post spoilers, I can see them in BOLD type! They are posted as spoilers properly. Hepcat checked my settings and couldn't find any reason for it happening and no-one else has had the problem.

I know that it is supposed to show white and when one moves the curser over it, you can read the text. But in my case, spoilers now show like this:

[[ text, text, text ]]

What could be wrong? I got info I didn't want to know
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2398840;
    OK. I need some help. Today I discovered that when people post spoilers, I can see them in BOLD type! They are posted as spoilers properly. Hepcat checked my settings and couldn't find any reason for it happening and no-one else has had the problem.

I know that it is supposed to show white and when one moves the curser over it, you can read the text. But in my case, spoilers now show like this:

[[ text, text, text ]]

What could be wrong? I got info I didn't want to know
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Does this show up bold too?
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Leo
    Premium Member

Could you point to a thread where it's happening for you, or otherwise take a screenshot so we can see exactly what you're seeing?

What browser/platform are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2398850;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Does this show up bold too?
    Yes, Mariner. Just like regular text only bold with the spoiler words showing.

Leo: It was in the Lost discussion thread.

John: Do you mean Internet Explorer?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Leo
    Premium Member

I took a look at the Lost discussion thread, and the spoilers work fine for me. Since you're using Internet Explorer, I would suggest you download Firefox (you can get it at: Firefox - Rediscover the Web), install it, use that as your browser, and see if the problem still happens.
    Last edited by Leo; 05-18-2007 at 04:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread