+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: We're back!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Yipee!!! Thanks John! *clicks heels* there's no place like home~there's no place like home!!

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    I always wondered what it would be like in the Twilight Zone. It sure is great, awesome, unexplainable to be back.

This was me the last few days
    This was me when I logged on this morning and then and

Just gotta love these smilies. Those imposters at the other site, just weren't the real thing.

In saving the best for last John, I too, am one those that is amazed by your efforts and accomplishments, the past few days. It shows the extreme passion you have for this community. It brings to mind the expression, that it truly is a labor of love.
    Thanx!!!!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

John, thank you , thank you, thank you . . . I can't say it enough!!!! I honestly did not know the extent of my addiction until I could no longer get my FORT fix!!!!

We have seen what life in a FORT-less world would be like, and I have to say, it wasn't pretty!!

Thanks, too, to everyone in the chatroom who helped lift the spirits of those of us who couldn't get in yesterday. Unk, you are now released from your promise, as I made it back in!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben

way to go John

I knew you could do it.

Now new people coming to FORT can read all the stupid crap I wrote in the past and know enough to put me on their ignore list.

Thank you

SQUATMAN

FORT Fan
    I don't know many of you... but I missed all of you.

woohoo I missed you guys.

Thank you John for your time and dedication to making this such a wonderful place to hang out.

toothdoc

I don't know which is the dream and which is reality any longer! FoRT, no FoRT, temp FoRT and now thee FoRT! Is it Groundhog Day....again???!!!

Exceptional job, John! If you ever needed to put this calamity on your resume, you could list it twice: "Saved FoRT from extinction and Saved FoRT fans from anxiety-attacks!"

Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Ok, fess up...the board crashing thing was just a massive April Fool's joke, right? Good one!! You really had us going!

Pikachu, I thought about that when I got it back up on April Fool's Day. But unfortunately, no.

Yaaahhooo! You da man John. Now, my slow typing self can go kill an hour before bedtime...all is right with the world again!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread