+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: STOOPIT questions that aren't so stupid

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    I have a question...Where did the thread I started go??? I'm not mad, just curious.

It was called "what are you wearing/ waht is your style" I guess that info may help.
    Last edited by JAFO'S PRINCESS; 02-08-2006 at 11:52 AM.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

There most likely is another thread by that name.....
    What are you wearing RIGHT NOW?
    Last edited by just1paul; 02-08-2006 at 08:08 PM.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    There most likely is another thread by that name.....
    What are you wearing RIGHT NOW?
    Yes, but that thread's locked.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The original thread was locked because we found that it was turning into something less than appropriate in a lot of cases. Because of that, this newest incarnation of the thread was a road we just didn't want to go down again.

Jafo's Princess, if you'd like to start a thread about personal style and leave out any of the "What are you wearing?" aspect from it, please feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Yes, but that thread's locked.
    Maybe that's why Jafosprincess' thread is gone. . .If the first one had to be locked. . . .
    Just my guess.

(ETA: Sorry, Amanda and I were posting at the same time.)

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    The original thread was locked because we found that it was turning into something less than appropriate in a lot of cases. Because of that, this newest incarnation of the thread was a road we just didn't want to go down again.

Jafo's Princess, if you'd like to start a thread about personal style and leave out any of the "What are you wearing?" aspect from it, please feel free.
    But even if there were a style thread started I think it would eventually turn into clothes and what are you wearing.. I think we should let sleeping dogs lie.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Oops, sorry. I didn't think about that. I will (if no one minds try to find a way to discuss the issue in an...appropriate manner. I was not trying for an x-rated thread.

Jafo's, once a staff member tells you something's okay to do, you can go ahead and do it. You don't really need any further okay.

HOWEVER, there are several older threads regarding fashion and style, you might want to do a search first to try to find one of those instead of starting a new one, if one of those fits the theme you're trying to accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Jafo's, once a staff member tells you something's okay to do, you can go ahead and do it. You don't really need any further okay.

HOWEVER, there are several older threads regarding fashion and style, you might want to do a search first to try to find one of those instead of starting a new one, if one of those fits the theme you're trying to accomplish.
    Thanks, John I did a search and only came up with the closed thread above. I renamed the thread and asked that it be kept clean. I am just not wanting to step on anyone's toes. I REALLY enjoy the FORT and don't want to do anything to anger the powers that be. (you ). Hopefully everyone will respect the rules and my wishes and we can have a new, fun, CLEAN thread.

Posting a new thread

Are only certain members allowed to post new threads? I started one one night and the next day it was gone. Send me a PM because I may forget that I posted this. LOL

+ Reply to Thread