+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: STOOPIT questions that aren't so stupid

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Is there a way when the "New Posts" search function is used, to disable or 'hide' new posts from the F&G Forum?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey
    Did Wolf and Bill just retire from being a mod?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I tried to start a new post in the games thread and it said a mod would look at the thread and see if it was appropriate....it's still not there, can someone tell me why? I normally don't start threads, but thought this would be a fun game. And since there are thousands of games, I didn't think anyone would mind
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

CC, read the posts at the top of the F&G thread. They should explain the process.

Wow, just got my first "pop-up" ever on this website- I know you guys have to pay the bills, so no biggie, but is that normal, or new?
    Go Tigers!

There should not be any pop-ups, although occasionally there is a survey pop-up that accompanies some banner ads that sneak through. If you could get a screen-shot of the actual banner at the top of the page when the pop-up appears (not the pop-up itself), it would help me eliminate it from the rotation.

Thanks!

I do know how to quote post and narrow it down to what I want quoted out of the post, but some poeple quote things that are highlighted in blue to separate the quote from the new post. How do you do that?
    Go Tigers!

Are you using the quote button in the lower right hand corner of the post that you are quoting, snoopy??
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    Are you using the quote button in the lower right hand corner of the post that you are quoting, snoopy??
    Yes, most of the time, I think! So obviously it's working now! I just notice that sometimes it isn't blue! Maybe it's my vision! Thanks!
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fogey
    I have a question: what happened to the "why did you choose your screen name?" (or something like that) thread? I noticed just now that it's not around and I thought it was interesting.

+ Reply to Thread