+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: STOOPIT questions that aren't so stupid

Re: STOOPIT questions that aren't so stupid

There was an announcement regarding that posted in the forum, itself:
    Attention everyone: After serious thought and discussion, we have decided that we will no longer be covering ANTM, and we will therefore be closing the forum to new posts, permanently.

We understand that this isn't going to be a popular decision to those reading this, but there are plenty of other sites out there where ANTM is the primary topic, and we encourage everyone to utilize those resources for your ANTM fix.

We'd love to see you in our other forums, however!
    Fans Of Reality TV - Announcements in Forum : America's Next Top Model

Its such a shame,the forum was one of,if not..the best ANTM one on the world wide web!
    Ive tried others but none have come up to the standard.The arts and intrest was so big..i think it was a really bad decision.
    I really hope it reopens sometime before C11!!Im sure FORT has lost many members because of it..
    Whitness to Whitneys fierceness.
    Anya way to the top!

When do you unlock the threads for BB10? Is it after the west coast viewing?

Usually it gets unlocked at 1:00 am Eastern time
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3142800;
    When do you unlock the threads for BB10? Is it after the west coast viewing?
    Yes, the show discussion threads are unlocked after the show airs on the West Coast. The live feed forum stays unlocked all the time.

Thanks Mantenna!

Boy, I sure keep this thread alive with my "stoopid" questions! I was wondering about the "graveyard" at the bottom of the forum page. Why are some of the shows that are current in the "not being covered" category, for example "Last Comic Standing" or "America's Got Talent." Also, what about shows at the very bottom, for example "Dog the Bounty Hunter" which has just begun with a new season. You can still post on these but they never come out of the graveyard so to speak. And then there are the threads that are just closed like "Jon and Kate Plus 8" where you can't post at all. And what qualifies a show to be on top "Reality Shows We Are Covering".

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

This actually is a stoopit question.

I've left messages for several people at their profile site, so I've been able to do this in the past. Unfortunately, I can no longer find a 'button' that allows me to leave a message. Not a private message or an email message, just a simple visitor message. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3153303;
    This actually is a stoopit question.

I've left messages for several people at their profile site, so I've been able to do this in the past. Unfortunately, I can no longer find a 'button' that allows me to leave a message. Not a private message or an email message, just a simple visitor message. What am I missing?
    Not so stoopit - there was a post about it being disabled -- let me see if I can find it..

Its under Problems & questions -- John posted this reply July 10th:
    Quote Originally Posted by John;3124192;
    Visitor messages have been disabled, until we can get a process in place to be able to have staff monitor them to ensure they comply with the site rules.
    Last edited by just1paul; 08-02-2008 at 02:32 PM.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3153254;
    Boy, I sure keep this thread alive with my "stoopid" questions! I was wondering about the "graveyard" at the bottom of the forum page. Why are some of the shows that are current in the "not being covered" category, for example "Last Comic Standing" or "America's Got Talent." Also, what about shows at the very bottom, for example "Dog the Bounty Hunter" which has just begun with a new season. You can still post on these but they never come out of the graveyard so to speak. And then there are the threads that are just closed like "Jon and Kate Plus 8" where you can't post at all. And what qualifies a show to be on top "Reality Shows We Are Covering".
    Luvsginger,

Shows move into the "Reality Shows We are Covering" if there is a staff writer covering/recapping the show. Shows like "Last Comic Standing" and "America's Got Talent" don't have a member of the staff recapping them, so they stay in the not being covered category even though they are currently airing. Shows that we cover but aren't on right now like "Survivor" and "Biggest Loser" stay in the Off the Air section as well.

As far as the "Other Completed Shows/Shows We No Longer Cover" section or 'graveyard' as you call it... you'll find Dog the Bounty Hunter there because we haven't covered it and we won't be covering it. You can still discuss it though.

Threads like "Jon and Katie Plus 8" get closed because a majority of the posts become attack posts on other posters rather than comments about the show.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 08-02-2008 at 02:37 PM.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread