+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: STOOPIT questions that aren't so stupid

Re: STOOPIT questions that aren't so stupid

When I go to Edit Avatar, there is nothing there where I can upload a custom avatar. Can someone please help me with my problem? ><

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Starburst, you need to be a member of the site for a few days before you are allowed to have a custom avatar.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by starburst.;2744093;
    When I go to Edit Avatar, there is nothing there where I can upload a custom avatar. Can someone please help me with my problem? ><
    You'll have to wait until you have more posts under your belt. There is no set number, but eventually you'll be able to.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Ah, that makes sense. Other Forums I usually go to don't have the feature, but thanks a lot!

Kao

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place to post this question. ^^

I was wondering if "Make Me a Supermodel" can have its own forum catergory if possible? It's beginning to be a very popular show, it's week 5 and already there's 72 pages.

Shows are only given their own forum if they are being recapped by the one of the staff writers. Maybe, if the show gets picked up, one of the writers will step up and want to recap the show for season two. For now, it'll just have a thread in the Other Reality Shows forum.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

OK . . .

Yes, this is stoopid, and I plead guilty to that,

But . . .

When you want to respond to more than one post and quote both (or more) in your response, how do you do that?

Thanks!

*Slinks back off to cave, now, red-faced!*
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2798161;
    OK . . .

Yes, this is stoopid, and I plead guilty to that,

But . . .

When you want to respond to more than one post and quote both (or more) in your response, how do you do that?

Thanks!

*Slinks back off to cave, now, red-faced!*
    This is not a stupid question at all!

What I do is I right click on the reply button for the first post I want to quote and I open it in a separate tab in my browser. I use Firefox but I assume IE works similarly. Then I go back and do the same to the other post/s I want to quote. I trim the quotes and copy them into the first message reply. Add my words and presto!

Hope this makes sense.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

You can also copy the text and just put it inside quote tags - [ quote] and [/ quote] (without the spaces). If you type [quote=username] it will look like this
    Quote Originally Posted by username
    Funny, clever, hilarious post
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2798226;
    This is not a stupid question at all!

What I do is I right click on the reply button for the first post I want to quote and I open it in a separate tab in my browser. I use Firefox but I assume IE works similarly. Then I go back and do the same to the other post/s I want to quote. I trim the quotes and copy them into the first message reply. Add my words and presto!

Hope this makes sense.

QUOTE=Critical;2798233;]You can also copy the text and just put it inside quote tags - [ quote] and [/ quote] (without the spaces). If you type
    Quote Originally Posted by username
    it will look like this
    Thanks, guys!

Just thought I'd give it a go!

I really appreciate your help!
    Last edited by ness; 02-17-2008 at 01:47 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread