+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: STOOPIT questions that aren't so stupid

Re: STOOPIT questions that aren't so stupid

oops I misread the post- I thought they wanted to get to last unviewed post, not thread.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

For the life of me, I've never understood how to do a simple search on this type of message board (what is it?....vBulletin?).
    In the "...I've never understood" thread someone referred to a "Dialect" thread somewhere in this forum, as if to say anyone with anything to say about dialects should post there. So I try a simple thread search using the word "Dialect" and I get umpteen gazzilion threads that I suppose all have the word "Dialect" buried somwhere within them. I don't want to spend hours upon hours sifting through a mountain of threads for just one. How does one do a search of just thread titles so they can drastically narrow things down? I would assume the word "Dialect" would be the title of the mentioned thread. It would be grand if I could just search for that alone, and bingo, there's the thread.

Thanks and cheers,

If you go to advanced search, the button is right below the search box, you can set the option of searching for titles alone.

Thanks. That worked.

Hello I've just been here a couple of days. I would like to know if there is a thread I'm missing, or if someone could direct me to something like this:

I would like to talk about and visit with other members on "everything Big Brother" No offense intended, but since I do get showtime, and I also watch the show, but don't get the live feeds, I would really just love to converse in a forum something like this without offending anyone.

This is my first forum, but I've watched every show and every episode of BB since the beginning.

any ideas for me, or where I would fit in the best without breaking any rules?

Thank you all for this wonderful site

hugs
    tom
    Last edited by tom42362; 08-12-2007 at 02:26 PM. Reason: typo
    Dani: (renaming the nerd herd) "a princess, a queen and a court jester." RCA, Royal Court Alliance." That's perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by tom42362;2521880;
    Hello I've just been here a couple of days. I would like to know if there is a thread I'm missing, or if someone could direct me to something like this:

I would like to talk about and visit with other members on "everything Big Brother" No offense intended, but since I do get showtime, and I also watch the show, but don't get the live feeds, I would really just love to converse in a forum something like this without offending anyone.

This is my first forum, but I've watched every show and every episode of BB since the beginning.

any ideas for me, or where I would fit in the best without breaking any rules?

Thank you all for this wonderful site

hugs
    tom
    Welcome to the FORT tom.

Have you tried this thread?

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...her-8-tv-show/

The ones to Thank for this Great site is our Administrator JOHN, and all the wonderful writers, Moderators, Forum assistants that make this place tick...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Just to clarify gabriel's answer, the TV Show forum is just for what you see on CBS (not on Showtime). If you want to discuss things people don't see on the regularly aired show, the Live Feed forum is the place for that.

Gabriel and John thank you both for your answers, but since I do watch both the CBS show and the Shotime show, am I understanding correctly that there is not a thread for both?

thank you
    tom

No, there's really not, because the show is the show, and the Showtime airing is the live feeds. We need to keep them separate, for those who only watch the show.

Here's my question. Whenever I put in my log in information and it sends it through to log me in, it will say that I'm still not logged in. I'll click on the message boards and it will tell me that I need to become a member in order to post there, yet I've already logged in. It doesn't show me that I've logged in until I click another menu option at the top of the screen, which most of the time is 'member list' for me.

Does this happen to anyone else? :/

+ Reply to Thread