+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: STOOPIT questions that aren't so stupid

Re: STOOPIT questions that aren't so stupid

This is really weird! When I click to go to the last post in certain threads, it takes me to posts from yesterday and ones from today are not there. I'm only able to view current posts in a few threads.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I Is Stephanie

Yeah, so I'm having a slight problem in the arcade. When I try to access Snake through the high-score table, this message comes up:

$bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. You've either gone to something that no longer exists, or you're a brand new member and trying to create a thread, which we don't allow. If this is the case, please feel free to contribute to existing threads, and soon you'll be able to create your own. This cuts down on hit-and-run spammers, and you'll also probably find that a thread you want to create already exists (try using the search function, it's great!).
    And I'm pretty sure that none of that applies to me...it's just weird because every other way to get to the game works, just not that. Is anyone else having this problem?
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

I used to have that problem occasionally in the arcade too Stephanie.

I know links to certain other sites aren't allowed here on FoRT. But which sites aren't allowed?

Leo
    Premium Member

In general, the rule is links to big-media sites (like, say, Yahoo News, NY Times, etcetera) and official sites are okay. Blogs and other fansites are not okay, unless they specifically belong to a show contestant. Youtube and other video-sharing links are not okay.

If in doubt, ask a moderator or FA for the specific forum you're posting in.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2340945;
    In general, the rule is links to big-media sites (like, say, Yahoo News, NY Times, etcetera) and official sites are okay. Blogs and other fansites are not okay, unless they specifically belong to a show contestant. Youtube and other video-sharing links are not okay.

If in doubt, ask a moderator or FA for the specific forum you're posting in.
    Thanks for the info!

I didn't get e-mails from any of my subscribed threads last night. Is it just me?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

I haven't been receiving emails for private messages for the last few days either.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2344872;
    I haven't been receiving emails for private messages for the last few days either.
    Just to let you know, my problem with receiving e-mails has been cleared up. I didn't do anything... I don't know what resolved it...

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Is there somewhere that you can mark individual forums as read? I know there is a link at the bottom where I can mark all forums as read but I was wondering if there was somewhere that you can click when you read individual forums as read? Sometimes I read some forums and have to step away from the computer for awhile and I don't want to mark all forums as read when I haven't read them all........

Not a big deal but I was just wondering.........!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread