+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: STOOPIT questions that aren't so stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer;2312318;
    You sound like me, MamaC. I was embarrassed to even admit I was having a problem with that page. It's not the end of the world for me, either, but it is pretty strange that its the only thread I can't access.
    Yup star, I hear you! I just tried again and I can't get into it today. I also can't get to the last page in the Current Events thread for Oriental or Asian.

BBnBama, I haven't gotten any white pages at all.

I can't view the Bachelor Spoiler, Speculation Thread at all. I just get the dreaded white page after it's unable to load. Help?
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2312513;
    I can't view the Bachelor Spoiler, Speculation Thread at all. I just get the dreaded white page after it's unable to load. Help?
    I found I could enter the lower numbered pages, but not the last page.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

On the last page of The Bachelor Spoiler and Speculation Thread, a white page shows up that says, Cannot find Page. It isn't working.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Can't view page.

When I try to access the final page of the Bachelor Spoilers & Speculations I get a "page not available" page.

I can get into the thread from the first entry, the final page is the only one not accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2312516;
    I found I could enter the lower numbered pages, but not the last page.
    I tried that and that is correct but I still couldn't get to the last page even starting at a lower page number.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2312521;
    When I try to access the final page of the Bachelor Spoilers & Speculations I get a "page not available" page.

I can get into the thread from the first entry, the final page is the only one not accessible.

Looks like I'm not the only one! .. Now I am going to do laundry while they fix it!

I can't get in there, either..Bachelor 10 Spoilers page. The message I get is.."website will not display page".
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Haven't been able to get there in well over an hour. Times out.

I can get to the lower numbers - but not the most recent posts (or LAST page)

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2311082;
    Same here.

And I timed from when I hit the quote till the page actually loaded: 24 seconds (I have DSL).
    That's funny. The same thing happened to me all last night. I have DSL and I counted 22 seconds from when I hit the refresh and next page ..it would literally take forever to load a page.

Grrr. Sorry for double post
    Last edited by armywife; 04-04-2007 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Sorry for double post

+ Reply to Thread