+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: STOOPIT questions that aren't so stupid

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2246480;
    Nope...its still on mine....its not a big deal to me I just knew I had never seen it before and I didn't know if it was something new due to the changes being made!
    Huh. You're right, I hadn't done the full reply, only the quickreply. I'll see if I can disable that.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    John,

This just happened today and I'm not sure why. Normally when I click onto a thread, it shows me the newest post firsts. Now, it shows me the oldest posts first (e.g. in the GREY'S ANATOMY thread, it's showing me posts from 2005 first; rather than today's latest post). It just started happened a couple hours ago...

I went and checked my settings and it said I had it set to view newest ones first so I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Thanks!

Wow...I am so glad I was finally able to get into the fort! I see the digg it button, that's new to me and so far I don't see any explanation. But I am a patient gal, so I will wait.
    But while I wait, can someone tell me if there is a quick way to navigate back to the FORT HOME page? I don't see any icon or button, and it is probably easy peasy - just not obvious to this blonde.

Ana, there's a thread in here for the Digg This stuff.

To get to the home page click the "FansofRealityTV.com" link at the bottom of any page (right next to "Contact Us").

Lois, I'm not sure why that's happening. It's not happening for me Try changing it to oldest first, saving it, and then changing it back and saving it again. Perhaps something got screwed up somewhere and that could set it back to how it's supposed to be.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Argh! I tried setting it to oldest first, saving it, and checking it out. It showed the oldest first. Then I tried setting it back to newest first...on some threads, it shows the newest first. On others (like Desparate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy etc.), it shows oldest first. THIS IS SO STRANGE! I am going to try doing other stuff to it and then if all else fails, I'll reboot my computer to see if that gets everything working again. Thanks John! I wish someone else had this problem so it's not just me... It's just me, isn't it?

You might also try logging out and logging back in again on the site. You never know, it could help.

I'm password challenged. I've forgotten both my FORT pw and the pw of the original email address I used when I registered three years ago. I want to log in from another browser, but I need my password retrieved. Can y'all help me?
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Jasmar, pm me with your new e-mail address and I'll take care of updating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2246580;
    Argh! I tried setting it to oldest first, saving it, and checking it out. It showed the oldest first. Then I tried setting it back to newest first...on some threads, it shows the newest first. On others (like Desparate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy etc.), it shows oldest first. THIS IS SO STRANGE!
    It's not just you Lois! I get the newest page first on a thread. Then, when I post a quick reply, it goes to the oldest post page. Never fails. Then I have to click on the first/last (whatever you call it) page to see that my post actually showed up. Which is does.

But I have no idea why that is happening. Started when Reader's Digest thingy kicked in me thinks.

Anyone got any ideas.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I have a question. I like the feature with which you can exlude forums and don't get them to show (didn't find the thread for this so I asked here). But now I cannot exlude all forums, they don't show up on the list for me. I don't know if it is because these shows are new, but the shows are I love New York and the Pussycat Dolls shows. Can someone help me?

+ Reply to Thread